Join NTEN’s Drupal group for a community call about all things Drupal for nonprofits.This month's special topic is Things I Wish I'd Known When I Started Using Drupal. Veterans, come with your favorite tips, shortcuts, and (occasionally painful) lessons learned. Newbies (we <3 newbies), come with your questions! All are welcome.
About: This discussion-based conference call is organized and facilitated by volunteers and members of NTEN’s Drupal group. Join the call for a live chat and join the online forum to ask questions, give advice, and share resources anytime.
Here are some tips to help ensure everyone has a good experience:
- Use a headset, when possible
- Mute yourself when not speaking (Via computer: Mute and unmute with the mic icon on your participant card, Via phone: Mute with your phone controls and unmute with ** on your keypad)
- Give a quick "this is [NAME]" to announce yourself each time you speak
- Please stay on topic and share speaking time with your fellow participants
- Follow along with and contribute to the call’s collaborative notes