Discuss

last person joined: 8 hours ago 

Ask a question. Give advice. Share resources. Looking for software or hardware recommendations? Want to know how others are using text messaging in their work? Trying to find examples of IT policies? The NTEN Discuss forum is a great resource for all of the above and more! It's the general discussion list for the NTEN community, and folks all over the US (and the world) are sharing their questions, answers, and news about nonprofit technology.

Cognito Forms help?

• 1.  Cognito Forms help?

Posted Nov 16, 2018 13:19
    Do you know anyone who works with Cognito Forms www.cognitoforms.com; I am looking for someone who can build those forms? I have begun working on a project that involves creating some online forms. After some consideration, we have narrowed form choices to Formstack and Cognito. Cognito is preferred one because it integrates with Office 365, IFTTT and Zapeir but it only has email help in building forms. I will build some but also looking for someone to also build a couple. They need to know how to build with Workflows and integrations with SharePoint/OneDrive. Any recommendations or people or agencies, please email me. TIA Ellery" target="_blank" rel="noopener">www.cognitoforms.com; I am looking for someone who can build those forms?
    I have begun working on a project that involves creating some online forms. After some consideration, we have narrowed form choices to Formstack and Cognito.

Cognito is preferred one because it integrates with Office 365, IFTTT and Zapeir but it only has email help in building forms. I will build some but also looking for someone to also build a couple. They need to know how to build with Workflows and integrations with SharePoint/OneDrive.

Any recommendations or people or agencies, please email me.

TIA

Ellery

------------------------------
    Ellery July
    Saint Paul, MN
    ------------------------------