Discuss

last person joined: one year ago 

Ask a question. Give advice. Share resources. Looking for software or hardware recommendations? Want to know how others are using text messaging in their work? Trying to find examples of IT policies? The NTEN Discuss forum is a great resource for all of the above and more! It's the general discussion list for the NTEN community, and folks all over the US (and the world) are sharing their questions, answers, and news about nonprofit technology.

Recommendations for FileMaker Pro Consulting - Cleanup

• 1.  Recommendations for FileMaker Pro Consulting - Cleanup

Posted Feb 19, 2020 10:43
    The Lymphoma Research Foundation is currently evaluating moving from a custom FileMaker case management system. We are in need of a FileMaker Pro expert/consultant who can assist with the following:

• Assistance with pre-conversion cleanup via export and imports (Lymphoma Research Foundation will perform cleanup in Excel)
    • Modification of existing schema to support new data structure
    • Generating reports to help drive decisions related pre-conversion/migration cleanup.
    Lymphoma Research Foundation is located in New York City. Team members, for this project are located in NY and CA.

------------------------------
    Kyle Haines
    Acting Chief Information Officer
    Lymphoma Research Foundation
    picture of work desk from home with notebook, glasses, coffee, keyboard

• 2.  RE: Recommendations for FileMaker Pro Consulting - Cleanup

Posted Feb 26, 2020 21:49

Oh, Oh! I have the perfect thing!

So, I'm with a CRM vendor and we leverage the excellent www.excelisys.com for data clean-up and export out of Filemaker.

These guys are awesome. Reasonably priced, they stick to their timelines and their communication is A+++

My Contact is Laura Vie (Levi), levi@excelisys.com  and I guarantee you will be happy with their services.

David Saraiva
    Project Lead
    DonorEgine

• 3.  RE: Recommendations for FileMaker Pro Consulting - Cleanup

Posted Feb 27, 2020 07:52
    Hey Kyle,

We've used Beezwax for a few projects and would definitely recommend them. https://www.beezwax.net/services/filemaker

Best,
    Brian

Brian Cavanaugh
    Director of Digital
    New York, NY