Discuss

last person joined: 13 hours ago 

Ask a question. Give advice. Share resources. Looking for software or hardware recommendations? Want to know how others are using text messaging in their work? Trying to find examples of IT policies? The NTEN Discuss forum is a great resource for all of the above and more! It's the general discussion list for the NTEN community, and folks all over the US (and the world) are sharing their questions, answers, and news about nonprofit technology.

one-click donations?

• 1.  one-click donations?

Posted May 08, 2019 10:11
    Does anyone have the ability to accept one-click donations, via a service such as FastAction or Engaging Networks? (I'm thinking of sites where donors can save their payment details and return later to log in and quickly make a donation.) If so, I would love to know how this works for your organization.

Thanks very much,
    Gaby

------------------------------
    Gaby Gollub
    Manager, Online Marketing
    World Wildlife Fund (WWF)
    Washington, DC
    Tech Accelerate

• 2.  RE: one-click donations?

Posted May 28, 2019 14:29
    Hi Gaby,

We have one-click donations enabled through Engaging Networks. Previous donors through the platform have their payment information saved automatically (tokenized), then when they click from an email to one of our one-click enabled donation pages, it is a quicker checkout as they don't need to re-input their payment details. So far in our testing, we have seen a decent increase in conversions. Though we're continuing to test before coming to a conclusion. Let me know if you want any more info!

Best,
    Ryan Haliday
    International Medical Corps

Ryan Haliday

Tech Accelerate