Discuss

last person joined: one year ago 

Ask a question. Give advice. Share resources. Looking for software or hardware recommendations? Want to know how others are using text messaging in their work? Trying to find examples of IT policies? The NTEN Discuss forum is a great resource for all of the above and more! It's the general discussion list for the NTEN community, and folks all over the US (and the world) are sharing their questions, answers, and news about nonprofit technology.

Looking for a budget-friendly consultant to assist with a Salesforce/Pardot implementation

• 1.  Looking for a budget-friendly consultant to assist with a Salesforce/Pardot implementation

Posted Jan 21, 2020 12:53
    Hi all,

About a year ago we started our migration over from Constant Contact to Salesforce's Pardot and began a training with a company to learn the ropes. Since then we had some turn over and things were put on hold but now we're back and looking to complete our implementation of transition over to the new system! As we've dug deeper into the intricacies of Pardot (and how incredibly different it is from Constant Contact) I've realized it would be best to find a consultation to help get everything set up. I found one company through a blog I was using for support but the contract I was sent was a bit out of our budget, since Pardot itself isn't the cheapest marketing automation option.

TL;DR Does anyone know of a consulting group that works with nonprofits to get their Pardot implementations up and running? Not looking for classes, but rather someone/a group to work specifically with us and out SF/Pardot instance.

Thx!
    Tiia

------------------------------
    Tiia Groden
    Operations & Communications Manager
    Boston, MA
    picture of work desk from home with notebook, glasses, coffee, keyboard

• 2.  RE: Looking for a budget-friendly consultant to assist with a Salesforce/Pardot implementation

Posted Jan 22, 2020 08:51
    Hi Tiia,

We can help with your SF / Pardot needs.  Our rate is $145 / hour and have a resource we can assign immediately.
    More about us here; https://cathexispartners.com/services/
    My contact info is mark@cathexispartners.com  773.274.0769.
    Looking forward to chatting!

mb

Mark Becker
    Founding Partner
    Celebration, FL

• 3.  RE: Looking for a budget-friendly consultant to assist with a Salesforce/Pardot implementation

Posted Jan 22, 2020 09:01
    Hi Tiia,
    Fionta (previously know as Confluence Corporation) has a budget-conscious marketing automation practice where we implement, train, and support nonprofits on Pardot as well as Salesforce's marketing cloud. We have excellent rates and references, and have worked with 1,000-some nonprofits over coming on 19 years now. We are a Salesforce.org Premium Consulting Partner. Would be delighted to schedule some time to talk - contact me off list at lrau@fionta.com.

Lisa Rau
    Founder, Fionta
    202-296-4065 x. 12

Lisa Rau
    Founder and Chairman
    Washington, DC

• 4.  RE: Looking for a budget-friendly consultant to assist with a Salesforce/Pardot implementation

Posted Jan 22, 2020 13:55
    Tiia,

Brian Costello at Bullit Software can help you. He is super knowledgeable.

bcostello@bullitsoftware.com
    (415) 966-4556
    https://bullitsoftware.com/

Dawn Briskey
    Vice President of Client Services
    .orgSource