Discuss

last person joined: 10 days ago 

Ask a question. Give advice. Share resources. Looking for software or hardware recommendations? Want to know how others are using text messaging in their work? Trying to find examples of IT policies? The NTEN Discuss forum is a great resource for all of the above and more! It's the general discussion list for the NTEN community, and folks all over the US (and the world) are sharing their questions, answers, and news about nonprofit technology.

GiveEffect CRM / Online Fundraising Software

• 1.  GiveEffect CRM / Online Fundraising Software

Posted Sep 27, 2019 09:37

We are considering a demo of Giveffect as a CRM and online fundraising system.

Just curious if anyone has any experience with them?

Thanks in advance!

Bridget Borsa

IT Director

Mary Cariola Children's Center

Rochester, New York   14456

www.marycariola.org

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - This e-mail, and any attachments, may contain confidential and legally privileged information. It is intended solely for the use of the recipient(s) named above. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of this e-mail and its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by telephone or e-mail.

­­  
    2020 Nonprofit Technology Conference Logo  w/ Baltimore Skyline

• 2.  RE: GiveEffect CRM / Online Fundraising Software

Posted Sep 30, 2019 09:09

Hi Bridget,

I've recently done a review of a number of CRMs for our organization and Giveffect was on my list but I didn't look at this particular one super closely. We ended up going further with some other options. If you could share your thoughts I'd be interested to hear! And if you'd like any info on what we found just let me know (whatever will fit best for you depends on your particular needs of course). Related to fundraising, Bloomerang was one that looked promising to us.

Martin

Martin Hansen
    Senior Consultant / R&D Lead
    519.725.7875 x2120 | 888.817.3048

PeaceWorks™ Technology Solutions
    101 - 554 Parkside Drive,
    Waterloo ON  N2L 5Z4
    www.peaceworks.ca

Mission driven technology solutions

This communication is intended for only the party to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. Any other distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited and is not a waiver of privilege or confidentiality. If you have received this telecommunication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete this message from your computer.

Please note: If you do not wish to receive promotional emails from us, please reply to this message indicating your preference and we will refrain from sending further promotional emails.

2020 Nonprofit Technology Conference Logo  w/ Baltimore Skyline