Discuss

last person joined: 15 hours ago 

Ask a question. Give advice. Share resources. Looking for software or hardware recommendations? Want to know how others are using text messaging in their work? Trying to find examples of IT policies? The NTEN Discuss forum is a great resource for all of the above and more! It's the general discussion list for the NTEN community, and folks all over the US (and the world) are sharing their questions, answers, and news about nonprofit technology.

iMIS Reseller/Training

• 1.  iMIS Reseller/Training

Posted Dec 17, 2018 13:27
    Hi Everyone,

I have finally been given some money to get some staff training for our membership database, iMIS. For years we have relied on long-time staff to help train new staff. It works, but who really knows if we're doing things the right way! I am looking for a combination of online training and in-person training. We also need someone to look at our data, make recommendations, and build a few reports.

Do any of you have an iMIS partner who is responsive, affordable, and either in the Northern California area or not too far away? Have you used some online training resources? Any info would be helpful.

Thanks,
    Pedro

------------------------------
    Pedro Valverde
    Digital Communications Associate & Technology Manager
    National Employment Lawyers Association
    Oakland, CA
    ------------------------------

• 2.  RE: iMIS Reseller/Training

Posted Dec 18, 2018 08:34

Good morning Pedro!

We'd be happy to help!  We're a long-time iMIS partner who is responsive, affordable and can be in Northern California or anywhere! We have one of the most experienced iMIS Consultants and Development teams in the channel.  Here's a quick video that describes our services.  We are known for our focused training sessions and I'm confident that we can get your team trained in iMIS using best practices and streamlined procedures.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me to schedule a brief call where I can tell you more and we can collaborate on a training agenda that includes your staff training objectives.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,

Janet Davidson | VP of Operations

(p) 817.349.7074 | www.ensync-corp.com

ASI Premier Partner

BluePay Network Partner

NextThought LMS Powered by enSYNC 

tech partners3

Out of Office Alert:

December 25th Merry Christmas to you and yours!