Discuss

last person joined: 13 hours ago 

Ask a question. Give advice. Share resources. Looking for software or hardware recommendations? Want to know how others are using text messaging in their work? Trying to find examples of IT policies? The NTEN Discuss forum is a great resource for all of the above and more! It's the general discussion list for the NTEN community, and folks all over the US (and the world) are sharing their questions, answers, and news about nonprofit technology.

Seeking MSP/IT service provider in DC area

• 1.  Seeking MSP/IT service provider in DC area

Posted May 16, 2019 11:02
    Please recommend any good managed-service or other IT-support providers in the DC area. I need a partner for serving a nonprofit client. Thanks!

------------------------------
    Keith Berner
    Takoma Tech
    301-200-2332
    keith@takomatech.net
    www.takomatech.net
    Tech Accelerate

• 2.  RE: Seeking MSP/IT service provider in DC area

Posted May 17, 2019 09:37
    Though I haven't been able to work with them personally because I needed someone onsite in Denver, I've heard great things about Community IT.  My contact there is Sarah Wolfe (swolfe@communityit.com) and her customer service has been excellent.  They also promote monthly free webinars here on NTEN that are really good.  Good luck!

Annette Fowler
    Managing Director of Technology
    National Endowment for Financial Education
    Denver, CO

Tech Accelerate

• 3.  RE: Seeking MSP/IT service provider in DC area

Posted May 19, 2019 20:37
    TechSoup partners with Tech Impact for Managed IT Services - they have offices in both DC and Philadelphia and serve nonprofits nationwide. Both TechSoup and Tech Impact are nonprofits and we only serve other nonprofits with a model designed to keep costs low and services relevant to nonprofits. https://www.techsoup.org/managed-it and https://techimpact.org/services/help-desk/

Cameron Jones
    Vice-Presidenet, Technology Solutions & Services
    TechSoup
    San Francisco, CA

Tech Accelerate