Discuss

last person joined: 8 hours ago 

Ask a question. Give advice. Share resources. Looking for software or hardware recommendations? Want to know how others are using text messaging in their work? Trying to find examples of IT policies? The NTEN Discuss forum is a great resource for all of the above and more! It's the general discussion list for the NTEN community, and folks all over the US (and the world) are sharing their questions, answers, and news about nonprofit technology.

Non Profit Board Management Software

• 1.  Non Profit Board Management Software

Posted 25 days ago

Hi all-

We just got Office 365 and my nonprofit. It's so new that we haven't been trained on all the features. Simultaneously, we've been tasked with researching cloud based Board Management software that does calendar management, document management (e.g. sharing minutes, tracking voting and polls and collaboration) and electronic document signatures.

Does anyone use Office 365 for these things? Any other software packages we should consider?

Thanks so much.

Gretchen Godwin

• 2.  RE: Non Profit Board Management Software

Posted 25 days ago
    You can do all this with Sharepoint online or even some of the other tools that come with O365. That's the route we're going to go.

For cloud software, we looked at Board Effect and it seemed pretty cool, just too expensive for us.

------------------------------
    David Smith
    Director of IT
    California State Parks Foundation
    San Francisco, CA

• 3.  RE: Non Profit Board Management Software

Posted 24 days ago
    The nice thing about 365 is that you can have your board management tool accessible from the same portal as your other apps based on your role. Much better to have everything in one location for reporting and cost purposes. I agree with David. Good luck!

Sharon
    703-298-2468
    Sent from my iPhone

• 4.  RE: Non Profit Board Management Software

Posted 23 days ago
    Have you heard of Board Management? It's a cloud based platform built for nonprofit boards. I believe they have a free trial and a freemium offering if you want to test... Good luck!

Board Meeting Software & Board of Directors Portal
    Board Management Software remove preview
    Board Meeting Software & Board of Directors Portal
    Ready to Take Your Board of Directors to the Next Level? Utilize Our Board Meeting & Management Software to Help Board Members Collaborate and Get More Done
    View this on Board Management Software >

Chantal Sheehan
    Blue Fox | Agile Accounting for Impact
    Melbourne, FL

• 5.  RE: Non Profit Board Management Software

Posted 25 days ago
    My company offers the only all-in-one board management tool that does everything you're looking for as well as strategic planning with goal monitoring and automated board reports.

Lot's of information on our website and more than happy to get a demo set up for you if that would be helpful?

Board Portal Software - Board Management & Governance Solutions
    Nxtboard remove preview
    Board Portal Software - Board Management & Governance Solutions
    The NXTBoard platform is a first-of-its-kind board portal that combines management and strategic planning features to increase efficiencies and decrease dysfunction. Improve member accountability and give boards the ability to truly drive results.
    View this on Nxtboard >

Louise Finlay
    NXTBoard
    Austin, TX