Discuss

last person joined: one year ago 

Ask a question. Give advice. Share resources. Looking for software or hardware recommendations? Want to know how others are using text messaging in their work? Trying to find examples of IT policies? The NTEN Discuss forum is a great resource for all of the above and more! It's the general discussion list for the NTEN community, and folks all over the US (and the world) are sharing their questions, answers, and news about nonprofit technology.

Please help: Looking Social/Digital Media Managers for an anonymous survey ($5 Starbucks card)

• 1.  Please help: Looking Social/Digital Media Managers for an anonymous survey ($5 Starbucks card)

Posted Feb 22, 2020 02:50
    Dear community members,

I am a Texas-based Ph.D. candidate in the nation's one of the top Public and Nonprofit Programs. I need to survey (anonymous) at least 250 nonprofit and 250 public sector social/digital media managers (or similar positions) for my dissertation. I will be offering a $5 Starbucks gift card (online or via mail) through my research fund. I will also be offering an Ipad via a raffle for those willing to share their contact information for future research projects.

Please suggest where can I find the list/database of social/digital media managers, for both the nonprofit and public sectors? Or if any of you work in this capacity, please email me at zeeshan.noor.ny@gmail so that I start compiling the list of my own. I don't have much time, the data needs to be produced by May end otherwise I would have to change my dissertation topic that I don't want at all.

Best,
    Zeeshan

------------------------------
    Zeeshan Noor
    ------------------------------
    picture of work desk from home with notebook, glasses, coffee, keyboard