Discuss

last person joined: one year ago 

Ask a question. Give advice. Share resources. Looking for software or hardware recommendations? Want to know how others are using text messaging in their work? Trying to find examples of IT policies? The NTEN Discuss forum is a great resource for all of the above and more! It's the general discussion list for the NTEN community, and folks all over the US (and the world) are sharing their questions, answers, and news about nonprofit technology.

Free optimization of Google Ads campaigns during COVID-19

• 1.  Free optimization of Google Ads campaigns during COVID-19

Posted 13 days ago
    Hi everyone, I want to offer a free service for nonprofits during the COVID-19 crisis:

Free audit and optimization of Google Ads campaigns (for nonprofits with Google Grants).

Now I have more time available and I think it's even more necessary to help nonprofits, so I will do for free what I usually charge for.

Please let me know if your nonprofit is interested (email to miguel@nonprofit.top) and share it with others. 

PD: I hope it's OK to post this here (I'm not promoting anything, just sharing a free resource/service for this crisis), but please let me know if it's not allowed or if I should publish it in another community or thread. Thanks!
    picture of work desk from home with notebook, glasses, coffee, keyboard