Discuss

last person joined: 9 days ago 

Ask a question. Give advice. Share resources. Looking for software or hardware recommendations? Want to know how others are using text messaging in their work? Trying to find examples of IT policies? The NTEN Discuss forum is a great resource for all of the above and more! It's the general discussion list for the NTEN community, and folks all over the US (and the world) are sharing their questions, answers, and news about nonprofit technology.

Anyone interested in a Vermont club?

• 1.  Anyone interested in a Vermont club?

Posted Mar 19, 2018 13:41
    Hello,
    I took a look through the list of clubs but they're all several hours away from me in Burlington VT. Made me wonder who else is this area of Vermont with a desire to participate in a club of our own. Anyone?

------------------------------
    Gregg Banse
    Director of Marketing & Business Development
    Lake Champlain Maritime Museum
    Vergennes, Vermont
    https://www.lcmm.org
    https://greggbanse.com
    2020 Nonprofit Technology Conference Logo  w/ Baltimore Skyline

• 2.  RE: Anyone interested in a Vermont club?

Posted Aug 13, 2019 10:55
    Hi Gregg!

Better late than never, but I thought I'd let you know I've taken up the banner as a newcomer to the area and set the wheels in motion. My intent is to start a chapter that meets monthly around Burlington-ish (I'm in South Burlington). We're (Julia Vallera and I) will be on a phone call today at Noon with Tristan about the steps needed to begin.

I'd love to connect by phone or over coffee -- or even, if you get this message in time, invite you to the phone call.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Ariel Jensen-Vargas, MPA
    Community Organizer, NTEN
    Digital Professional Certificate, NTEN
    Digital Communications Strategist
    NY United States

2020 Nonprofit Technology Conference Logo  w/ Baltimore Skyline