Drupal

last person joined: one month ago 

If you work in an organization using Drupal, or you work with nonprofits using Drupal, this is the group for you. If you work in a nonprofit using Drupal, or you work with nonprofits using Drupal, this is the group for you! Stuck on something? Have a question? Drupal experts are on hand to answer questions! You don't need to be a member of NTEN to participate in the monthly calls — feel free to invite colleagues and spread the word.

Call for speakers: Drupal 8 (including theming) and better content authoring experiences

• 1.  Call for speakers: Drupal 8 (including theming) and better content authoring experiences

Posted Jan 15, 2019 21:09
    Hi all,

Thanks for your feedback on the Drupal 8 Pre-Conference Day survey! We've been reviewing the results, and several topics have stood out.We'll give a quick update on overall planning for the Pre-Conference Day on the next CoP call. We're now seeking speakers on the following topics:

• Drupal 8 overview: features, challenges, and when to upgrade
    • Theming in Drupal 8
    • Improving the content authoring experience: modules that can help out your content admins

We're also looking for 1-2 more folks to join a panel discussing CRM integrations with Drupal.

If you're interested in presenting a session or joining a panel -- or if you're particularly interested in a BoF on a particular topic -- please reply to this, email me at kat.kuhl@gmail.com, or DM me on the Drupal slack at webbykat. If you're debating it but not sure whether you'd like to present, drop me a line anyway and we'll chat about it.

See you on the CoP call this Thursday!

Kat

------------------------------
    Kat Kuhl
    Washington, DC
    ------------------------------
    2020 Nonprofit Technology Conference Logo  w/ Baltimore Skyline