Drupal

last person joined: one month ago 

If you work in an organization using Drupal, or you work with nonprofits using Drupal, this is the group for you. If you work in a nonprofit using Drupal, or you work with nonprofits using Drupal, this is the group for you! Stuck on something? Have a question? Drupal experts are on hand to answer questions! You don't need to be a member of NTEN to participate in the monthly calls — feel free to invite colleagues and spread the word.
  • 1.  Hello!

STAFF
    Posted Oct 30, 2018 16:53
    Edited by Tristan Penn Oct 30, 2018 19:05
    Hello Drupal Community!
    My name is Tristan Penn and I am the new Community Engagement Manager with NTEN. I'm so excited to be working with you all and supporting and learning from the community members of NTEN. You can find out a little more about me here.

I'm originally from Kansas (tornados and wheat fields haha) but relocated to Portland in 2014. So far, I love it. There is always something to do! The craft beer and food selection here is out of control (a far cry from the selection offered in KS)! It is very scenic in Oregon, as well. I'm still getting used to the rain, however.

I graduated from the University of Kansas in Lawrence, KS with a B.S. in Psychology - Child and Family Development and worked for almost 14 years in nonprofit Youth Development with Boys & Girls Clubs in Kansas and Oregon. For those of you who are currently working in Youth Development or partnering with Youth Development Organizations, I am more than happy to provide my perspective and insight however I can. Currently, I am working on my Masters in Organizational Leadership at Colorado State University.

In my free time, I love going to the gym and lifting weights, reading, traveling, and spoiling my nephews and nieces! I'm an open book, just ask!

Excited to start cultivating new connections and relationships with everyone in the Drupal group. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you need any community related support/guidance!

Tristan!

------------------------------
    Tristan Penn (pronouns: he/him)
    Community Engagement Manager, NTEN
    503-272-8761
    tristan@nten.org
    nten.org | @NTENorg
    ------------------------------
    2020 Nonprofit Technology Conference Logo  w/ Baltimore Skyline