Technology Decision Makers

last person joined: 17 days ago 

A group for those in nonprofit IT decision-making roles to connect with peers and share best practices. This Technology Decision Makers group is for nonprofit IT or MIS Directors/Managers as well as CIOs and CTOs to connect with their peers and share best practices. Topics for discussion include, but are not limited to: hardware and software management, product reviews, emerging technology, best practices, collaborating effectively with other departments, and management conundrums. Membership is restricted to IT staff at nonprofit organizations.

FREE Tripp-Lite Half Rack to DC-Area Nonprofits

• 1.  FREE Tripp-Lite Half Rack to DC-Area Nonprofits

Posted Feb 25, 2020 10:45
    If there is a DC-area nonprofit that can pick up a never-used Tripp-Lite Half Rack on wheels, please let me know. I salvaged it from one of our remote offices and brought it back with me.

Specs from Manufacturer

Tripp Lite 12 U server enclosure on casters. Ideal for data centers and IT environments that need a secure, mid-depth and heavy-duty rack enclosure cabinet capable of supporting up to 1,000 lbs. of equipment in a full 12U of rack space. - Mid-depth enclosure cabinet - 12U of rack space; 1,000-lb. load capacity - Depth of 33" allow for standard server installation - Locking, reversible front/rear doors, and locking, removable side panels - Casters

Tripp Lite Front
    Tripp Lite Back

------------------------------
    Kristin [Iden
    Director, IT
    The Wilderness Society
    Washington, DC
    ------------------------------
    picture of work desk from home with notebook, glasses, coffee, keyboard