Technology Decision Makers

last person joined: 20 days ago 

A group for those in nonprofit IT decision-making roles to connect with peers and share best practices. This Technology Decision Makers group is for nonprofit IT or MIS Directors/Managers as well as CIOs and CTOs to connect with their peers and share best practices. Topics for discussion include, but are not limited to: hardware and software management, product reviews, emerging technology, best practices, collaborating effectively with other departments, and management conundrums. Membership is restricted to IT staff at nonprofit organizations.

Is there a calendar for the monthly calls?

• 1.  Is there a calendar for the monthly calls?

Posted Mar 28, 2019 11:24
    Hi Everyone!

Sorry I missed yesterday's call. Looking through the notes it seems most people had the same amazing NTC experience that I did. I didn't have the call on my calendar and didn't see yesterday's reminder email until this morning. Is there a calendar or something I could be subscribed to? Or are we just 4pm EST the last Wednesday of every month and should make my own reminders ;-) ?

To everyone that I saw at NTC thank you for such an amazing conference experience!

------------------------------
    Stephanie Henyard
    Information Technology
    Society for College and University Planning
    www.scup.org
    2020 Nonprofit Technology Conference Logo  w/ Baltimore Skyline

• 2.  RE: Is there a calendar for the monthly calls?

Posted Mar 28, 2019 11:46
    Hi Stephanie - I am curious to know more about this monthly call. Do you have some information that you could share? Thanks!

John Martin

• 3.  RE: Is there a calendar for the monthly calls?

Posted Mar 29, 2019 07:30
    Edited by Colin Boyle Mar 29, 2019 07:38

Hey John and Stephanie,

The calls are ALWAYS the 4th Wednesday of the month at 4PM Eastern.  By ALWAYS I mean almost always.  We usually end up moving it either a week earlier or later for Thanksgiving and more often than not we decide to skip December.

(edit: By Thanksgiving I mean 'murican Thanksgiving, not that cheap Canadian knockoff.  ;-) :-) )

I do my best to send out a reminder e-mail the Monday before and the day of.  The way it should work is if you're a member of this group, you should be on the e-mail list.  The e-mail will show as coming from either Richard or myself.

Just so we have it in a central location, here's the link to the collaborative notes and the call info.

Collaborative notes: http://bit.ly/npITnotes

Next call: April 24th, 2019

3:00pm Central

Join the call: Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/7288916288

One tap mobile

+16699006833,,7288916288# US (San Jose)

+16465588656,,7288916288# US (New York)

Dial by your location

+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

Meeting ID: 728 891 6288

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/gXIWb

Colin Boyle
    Step Up Suncoast
    Sarasota, FL
    cboyle@manateecaa.org

• 4.  RE: Is there a calendar for the monthly calls?

Posted Mar 29, 2019 10:09
    Thanks Colin! I've made myself a standing calendar item to hold that time in reserve each month. I was curious if there was a resource anywhere I hadn't taken advantage of. The monthly calls are too valuable to risk missing the way I did this week.

Stephanie Henyard
    Information Technology
    Society for College and University Planning
    www.scup.org