Technology Decision Makers

last person joined: 17 days ago 

A group for those in nonprofit IT decision-making roles to connect with peers and share best practices. This Technology Decision Makers group is for nonprofit IT or MIS Directors/Managers as well as CIOs and CTOs to connect with their peers and share best practices. Topics for discussion include, but are not limited to: hardware and software management, product reviews, emerging technology, best practices, collaborating effectively with other departments, and management conundrums. Membership is restricted to IT staff at nonprofit organizations.

Resources for Selecting Phonathon Software

• 1.  Resources for Selecting Phonathon Software

Posted Feb 17, 2020 12:23
    Hello,
    Hazelden Betty Ford has a small but mighty phonathon team that makes calls to donors and prospects to solicit donations.  The callers produce about $250K in revenue.  We are currently using Ruffalo Noel Levitz's CampusCall software, but I'm hoping to look at some other options.  CampusCall is (as you can tell by the name) geared toward higher education, and we need something that fits better with a healthcare environment and fiscal calendar.  Ideally, I'd like to spend less than $20K and I'd love for the software to have a compliant connection to a payment processor for credit card donations given over the phone.  Do any of you know of a great resource that describes what's out there?  Any tips on what I should avoid at all costs?
    Thanks for any pointers.
    T

------------------------------
    Tricia Pekarna
    National Director of Development
    Center City, MN
    ------------------------------
    picture of work desk from home with notebook, glasses, coffee, keyboard