Technology Decision Makers

last person joined: 17 days ago 

A group for those in nonprofit IT decision-making roles to connect with peers and share best practices. This Technology Decision Makers group is for nonprofit IT or MIS Directors/Managers as well as CIOs and CTOs to connect with their peers and share best practices. Topics for discussion include, but are not limited to: hardware and software management, product reviews, emerging technology, best practices, collaborating effectively with other departments, and management conundrums. Membership is restricted to IT staff at nonprofit organizations.
  • 1.  NTC - need a speaker?

Posted Nov 07, 2019 13:39
    I'll be attending NTC in March. I didn't submit any sessions this year because my life as a tech consultant, which started in 2017, is a little harder to plan than my former life as a nonprofit CIO was, so it wasn't until this week that I was able to confirm it. I'll be joining my partner in crime Steve Heye on a session on Strategic Technology Planning (why bother?), and I'm available if you're looking to reduce the diversity on any of your sessions but gain a speaker with a lot of expertise in nonprofit technology planning, governance, security, etc., and a long track record at NTC (this will be my 12th; I've presented at all of them; and I developed and led the tech specific track in 2010). Let me know (off list, of course). I look forward to seeing everyone - it's been a couple of years!

------------------------------
    Peter Campbell
    CIO for Hire
    Raffa - Marcum's Nonprofit and Social Sector Group
    Washington DC
    http://techcafeteria.com
    ------------------------------
    picture of work desk from home with notebook, glasses, coffee, keyboard