Technology Decision Makers

last person joined: 21 days ago 

A group for those in nonprofit IT decision-making roles to connect with peers and share best practices. This Technology Decision Makers group is for nonprofit IT or MIS Directors/Managers as well as CIOs and CTOs to connect with their peers and share best practices. Topics for discussion include, but are not limited to: hardware and software management, product reviews, emerging technology, best practices, collaborating effectively with other departments, and management conundrums. Membership is restricted to IT staff at nonprofit organizations.

RFP

• 1.  RFP

Posted Aug 20, 2019 12:38
    ​Does anyone have a extensive RFP template for a CRM?  Before I start building one, I thought I would see if there is one I can tweak.

Cheers!

------------------------------
    Melissa Berrett
    Director of IT
    Oregon Health and Science University Foundation
    Portland, OR
    2020 Nonprofit Technology Conference Logo  w/ Baltimore Skyline

• 2.  RE: RFP

Posted Aug 21, 2019 11:00

Just curious, what system are you trying to leave? We are also in the writing an RFP phase and received a sample one from a Blackbaud sales rep. We currently use Millennium. I'll send you that sample once I find it. In the meantime, if anyone else has samples, please add me to the 'share' list as we could really use some.

Thanks,
    Marianna

Marianna Dostal
    Data Administrator
    Cleveland State University
    Cleveland, OH

• 3.  RE: RFP

Posted Aug 22, 2019 09:21
    I have a very involved one I can share. Email me if you would like: kiden@tws.org

Kristin [Iden
    Director, IT
    The Wilderness Society
    Washington, DC

• 4.  RE: RFP

Posted Aug 21, 2019 11:49
    You can get a very good free sample one at https://www.axia-consulting.co.uk/html/crm.html?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Campaign%2040%20-%20CRM&utm_term=crm%20rfp&utm_content=03.%20CRM%20Softw%20USA%20CA

It is free with no need to sign in to anything.

Ellery July
    Saint Paul, MN