Technology Decision Makers

last person joined: 22 days ago 

A group for those in nonprofit IT decision-making roles to connect with peers and share best practices. This Technology Decision Makers group is for nonprofit IT or MIS Directors/Managers as well as CIOs and CTOs to connect with their peers and share best practices. Topics for discussion include, but are not limited to: hardware and software management, product reviews, emerging technology, best practices, collaborating effectively with other departments, and management conundrums. Membership is restricted to IT staff at nonprofit organizations.

Alternatives to Serenic Navigator ERP Solution

• 1.  Alternatives to Serenic Navigator ERP Solution

Posted Jan 26, 2018 11:03
    Hi All,

I'm working with a large research institute (550+ employees) and we have been evaluating an upgrade of our Serenic Navigator ERP solution.

There are two functionality areas we are struggling with:

1. Budget Development functionality 
    2. Procurement - more of a P2P record system that an actual procurement system

Does anyone have any alternative recommendations for either:

1. Bolt-on solutions (e.g. Coupa for Procurement)
    2. Other ERPs for non-profits that would meet the needs of a large research institution
    My main concern with ERPs such as NetSuite, etc is that they cover most ERP functionality, but may be lacking in Grants Management function specifically, which as we all know is mission-critical to our business operations.

Thanks and happy to get on a call to discuss with anyone or also happy to share more of our overall technology evaluation experiences.

Thanks,
    Justin Valentine

------------------------------
    Justin Valentine
    +1 202 449 4109 (fax)
    justin.valentine@emergingsun.com
    www.emergingsun.com

2020 Nonprofit Technology Conference Logo  w/ Baltimore Skyline

• 2.  RE: Alternatives to Serenic Navigator ERP Solution

Posted Aug 15, 2019 11:51
    Hi Justin,
    I know this is quite an old post so you probably found an answer to this but i thought of sending you a note anyway. We are a Serenic Navigator reseller and implementation partner. Do you still need help with any of questions you had posted?

Thanks,
    Alfred
    Techno Brain
    alfred.selvarajah@technobraingroup.com

Alfred Selvarajah
    Techno Brain
    Herndon, VA

2020 Nonprofit Technology Conference Logo  w/ Baltimore Skyline