Technology Decision Makers

last person joined: 17 days ago 

A group for those in nonprofit IT decision-making roles to connect with peers and share best practices. This Technology Decision Makers group is for nonprofit IT or MIS Directors/Managers as well as CIOs and CTOs to connect with their peers and share best practices. Topics for discussion include, but are not limited to: hardware and software management, product reviews, emerging technology, best practices, collaborating effectively with other departments, and management conundrums. Membership is restricted to IT staff at nonprofit organizations.

Seeking an external technology/IT risk assessment in NYC

• 1.  Seeking an external technology/IT risk assessment in NYC

Posted Jan 08, 2020 12:03
    My 30-person education non-profit in NYC has committed to doing an IT risk assessment in the first few months of this year as part of our yearly audit.

I would be grateful if anyone in this community would be willing to share any names of firms or consultants you would recommend, or suggestions of how to best go about this. Cost is, as always in the nonprofit world, a concern.

Thanks, community!

------------------------------
    Amy Greenwood
    Director of Operations & Data
    The Urban Assembly
    New York, NY
    picture of work desk from home with notebook, glasses, coffee, keyboard

• 2.  RE: Seeking an external technology/IT risk assessment in NYC

Posted Jan 09, 2020 08:48
    Amy,

Hello! I believe we did a cybersecurity awareness training for your organization back in 2018. I recall it being an absolute pleasure working with you and your team and I'd be delighted to work with you again.

We perform IT risk assessments and I'd be happy to discuss our services with you. You can view my schedule and book a meeting with me via this link if you would like to talk.

Best,

-Joshua

Joshua Peskay
    VP of Technology Strategy
    RoundTable Technology
    joshua@roundtabletechnology.com
    www.roundtabletechnology.com

• 3.  RE: Seeking an external technology/IT risk assessment in NYC

Posted Jan 09, 2020 13:38
    I came to post about Josh and RoundTable, but it looks like you already know each other. RoundTable has always delivered above and beyond for my clients and I recommend them regularly.

Isaac Shalev
    http://www.sage70.com
    Stamford CT
    @Sage70
    isaac@sage70.com