Technology Decision Makers

last person joined: 21 days ago 

A group for those in nonprofit IT decision-making roles to connect with peers and share best practices. This Technology Decision Makers group is for nonprofit IT or MIS Directors/Managers as well as CIOs and CTOs to connect with their peers and share best practices. Topics for discussion include, but are not limited to: hardware and software management, product reviews, emerging technology, best practices, collaborating effectively with other departments, and management conundrums. Membership is restricted to IT staff at nonprofit organizations.

Has Anyone Worked with Telecom for Good?

• 1.  Has Anyone Worked with Telecom for Good?

Posted Jun 28, 2019 14:39
    Edited by Kristin Iden Jun 28, 2019 14:40
    Hey folks -

While searching for somewhere to get a nonprofit discount on Cisco Meraki products, I stumbled across Telecom for Good. They offer 50% off of Meraki products and up to 75% off if you bundle your telephony. I am not interested in the telephony portion but very interested in the Meraki discount.

Has anyone here ever heard of them or worked first hand with them?

Link for more information: https://telecom4good.org/

Thanks,

Kristin

------------------------------
    Kristin Iden
    Director, IT
    The Wilderness Society
    Washington, DC
    2020 Nonprofit Technology Conference Logo  w/ Baltimore Skyline

• 2.  RE: Has Anyone Worked with Telecom for Good?

Posted Jul 23, 2019 10:25
    Edited by Kristin Iden Jul 23, 2019 10:29
    Answering my own question, I took the plunge and ordered Meraki equipment through Telecom4Good and received a 55% discount on switches and WAPs. Very prompt delivery and very quick and clear emails from the company. I will be ordering more when our new fiscal year starts.

Kristin Iden
    Director, IT
    The Wilderness Society
    Washington, DC

2020 Nonprofit Technology Conference Logo  w/ Baltimore Skyline