Nonprofit Digital Communications

last person joined: 14 days ago 

For those doing digital strategy work, including written or multimedia content for nonprofit websites, social media, and e-newsletters. This group is for those digital communications folks who create written or multimedia content for websites, social media, and e-newsletters for nonprofits. Members will discuss topics such as social media trends, digital analytics, developing content, storytelling, planning and resources, content strategy, and more.

Social Media Policy to Share?

• 1.  Social Media Policy to Share?

Posted May 03, 2012 09:07

Hi, Does anyone have social media policy to share. We are developing guidelines for our volunteer bloggers. Thanks! 

2020 Nonprofit Technology Conference Logo  w/ Baltimore Skyline

• 2.  Social Media Policy to Share?

Posted May 10, 2012 11:44

We have social media guidelines, but they pertain mainly to Facebook and Twitter and are geared toward teens since I work for a teen-focused non-profit. If you'd still like to see them please email me at dhockenberry@bbyo.org.

• 3.  Social Media Policy to Share?

Posted May 11, 2012 09:21

Thanks Diane, I will send you an email offlist. Anything helps!

• 4.  Social Media Policy to Share?

Posted May 14, 2012 11:45

Hello - Here is Feeding America's Social Media Policy. Again, more toward social than blogging

• 5.  Social Media Policy to Share?

Posted May 14, 2012 12:04

We have blogger guidelines that every blogger agrees to when they post on the ASHA blog. We also have social media guidelines, but they are more geared towards staff--we're in the process of revising them to make them a bit more broad and geared not only towards employees but volunteers as well.

• 6.  Social Media Policy to Share?

Posted May 15, 2012 11:22

Thanks a ton Dan and Maggie!! Really appreciate it!