Nonprofit Digital Communications

last person joined: yesterday 

For those doing digital strategy work, including written or multimedia content for nonprofit websites, social media, and e-newsletters. This group is for those digital communications folks who create written or multimedia content for websites, social media, and e-newsletters for nonprofits. Members will discuss topics such as social media trends, digital analytics, developing content, storytelling, planning and resources, content strategy, and more.

Integrating Salesforce with mass emailers

• 1.  Integrating Salesforce with mass emailers

Posted Apr 20, 2018 11:46
    Hi all,

I have a client on Salesforce who is considering Marketing Cloud or Real Magnet to handle an extraordinary load of mass email yearly (over 1M). All of the emails are for opt-in members. We are not doing any drip marketing or other campaigns.

I would be interested in your experience with either platform in terms of the integration with Salesforce.
    • What pain points have you encountered with either MC or RM in keeping the data synced with Salesforce in both directions?
    • Have you had any issues with data coming from subscriptions off your website vs in the email tool vs in Salesforce?
    • How would you rate inbox deliverability for the email?
    Thanks.
    Dori

------------------------------
    Dori Kelner, MS
    Managing Partner
    Sleight-of-Hand Studios
    Fairfax, VA

• 2.  RE: Integrating Salesforce with mass emailers

Posted Apr 26, 2018 21:30
    Dori, I found a 2017 post from Kevin Novak recommending Real Magnet. He may be able to provide additional information.

bj

• 3.  RE: Integrating Salesforce with mass emailers

Posted Jul 17, 2018 02:54
    Hello,
    I have done many cloud based software integrations.I have also done Salesforce integrations.We have served many clients like Macmillan, Smithsonian,etc.
    I would like to share my whitepaper regarding salesforce integration to know more.

The Ultimate Non-Profits Guide to Salesforce NPSP - Get 24% More Donor Retention with Salesforce CRM 2018
    Forcegroove remove preview
    The Ultimate Non-Profits Guide to Salesforce NPSP - Get 24% More Donor Retention with Salesforce CRM 2018
    The guide provides an insight into the critical factors that needs to be focussed when CRM implementation is done by Nonprofit. It defines an approach that begins with the identification of goals why CRM is needed and then designing the CRM process which renders the Nonprofit organizations to define the data what is needed and what can be archived hence, improving their fundraising campaigns.
    View this on Forcegroove >

I hope you find it beneficial.

Shubham Mangal
    Non-Profit Web Analyst
    www.forcegroove.com