Nonprofit Digital Communications

last person joined: yesterday 

For those doing digital strategy work, including written or multimedia content for nonprofit websites, social media, and e-newsletters. This group is for those digital communications folks who create written or multimedia content for websites, social media, and e-newsletters for nonprofits. Members will discuss topics such as social media trends, digital analytics, developing content, storytelling, planning and resources, content strategy, and more.

Salsa Engage CRM

• 1.  Salsa Engage CRM

Posted Apr 19, 2018 13:59
    Edited by Christopher McBriarty Apr 19, 2018 14:00
    Hi all, we're in the process of moving CRM from Salsa Classic to Salsa Engage and are building our eNewsletter templates. In Classic, it seems a lot more flexible from a design perspective (if you can code) with Engage more of a drag and drop e-mail builder. My question is: has anybody here used Engage to create an attractive looking e-mail template? The font limitations, for example, negatively impact the overall look from my short time experimenting. Any hints or tips?

Thanks!

------------------------------
    Christopher McBriarty
    Digital Communications Manager
    Coast Guard Foundation
    Stonington, CT

• 2.  RE: Salsa Engage CRM

Posted Apr 23, 2018 15:31
    I did a quick search for Salsa Engage and didn't see anyone posting about it since February 2017. But if you check those search results you might find some useful information. Or you could even message those who have posted about it before.

Good luck!
    bj

BJ Wishinsky
    Mountain View, CA

• 3.  RE: Salsa Engage CRM

Posted Apr 23, 2018 15:34
    We use all the Salsa products here. We aren't happy.
    With all the drawbacks, we are still using Classic over Engage for emails. Peer-to-peer is done via Engage.
    The CRM works, but there are some challenges to the structure for us.
    DM me if you want more details.

Tricia Maddrey Baker
    Social Media/Communications Manager
    Aplastic Anemia & MDS International Foundation
    Bethesda, MD