Nonprofit Digital Communications

last person joined: yesterday 

For those doing digital strategy work, including written or multimedia content for nonprofit websites, social media, and e-newsletters. This group is for those digital communications folks who create written or multimedia content for websites, social media, and e-newsletters for nonprofits. Members will discuss topics such as social media trends, digital analytics, developing content, storytelling, planning and resources, content strategy, and more.

Birds of a Feather tables at 2018 NTC

• 1.  Birds of a Feather tables at 2018 NTC

Posted Feb 21, 2018 13:31
    The NTC's annual Birds of a Feather (BOF) lunch tables create the opportunity for attendees to gather together based on shared interests or identities. So even if you don't know who you're sitting with, you'll have a starting point for discussion. Learn more: Birds of a Feather .

The DigiComm group will be hosting a lunch table Wed, Thurs and Fri during the conference. Please stop by to eat and say hi. I know I have appreciated these community tables in the past, and am excited to be helping out this year!

See you in New Orleans!
    Sarah

------------------------------
    Sarah Meyer Hughes
    Manager, Analytics and Innovation
    American Dental Association
    Chicago, IL
    Community Organizer, NTEN Digital Communications Group

• 2.  RE: Birds of a Feather tables at 2018 NTC

Posted Feb 27, 2018 00:17
    Thanks, Sarah. I look forward to talking with other community members face-to-face!

BJ Wishinsky
    Mountain View, CA