Nonprofit Digital Communications

last person joined: 11 hours ago 

For those doing digital strategy work, including written or multimedia content for nonprofit websites, social media, and e-newsletters. This group is for those digital communications folks who create written or multimedia content for websites, social media, and e-newsletters for nonprofits. Members will discuss topics such as social media trends, digital analytics, developing content, storytelling, planning and resources, content strategy, and more.

Choosing the right social media graphics

• 1.  Choosing the right social media graphics

Posted Apr 18, 2019 12:29
    Hi everyone! I recently posted this blog post about choosing and creating the right social media graphics for a campaign. It talks about the challenges seeking out graphics, then a few ways to create new graphics that are engaging and authentic.

Have you had challenges finding the right graphics? What have you done to find images? Do you have a photographer, or do you rely on stock images? Would love to hear what you have to say.

If you have any specific questions, I'm happy to answer and provide insight and tips.

Thanks!

------------------------------
    Maria Guerriero
    Owner, Lead Designer
    Germinate Creative
    Portland OR
    2020 Nonprofit Technology Conference Logo  w/ Baltimore Skyline

• 2.  RE: Choosing the right social media graphics

Posted Apr 29, 2019 14:58
    Thanks for sharing this, @Maria Guerriero!
    My association uses a lot of stock images. We also use Canva to create a lot of our social graphics. These are some great search tips to find the images that work best with your content.
    ​​

Kara Potter
    Missouri State Teachers Association
    Columbia, MO
    Community Organizer, NTEN Digital Communications Group

2020 Nonprofit Technology Conference Logo  w/ Baltimore Skyline