Nonprofit Digital Communications

last person joined: yesterday 

For those doing digital strategy work, including written or multimedia content for nonprofit websites, social media, and e-newsletters. This group is for those digital communications folks who create written or multimedia content for websites, social media, and e-newsletters for nonprofits. Members will discuss topics such as social media trends, digital analytics, developing content, storytelling, planning and resources, content strategy, and more.

Introductions - New Thread

• 1.  Introductions - New Thread

Posted Aug 17, 2017 14:37
    Edited by Kara Potter Aug 17, 2017 14:51
    Hi everyone!
    Since the original introduction thread includes three years' worth of introductions, @BJ Wishinsky and I thought it would simplify things a bit to start fresh.
    Please use this thread to tell us who you are, where you live and what you do, along with anything else you'd like to share.

I'll start things off. I'm Kara Potter, and I am a communication coordinator for the Missouri State Teachers Association in Columbia, Mo. I graduated from Mizzou, so it took me a while to adjust to being back in Columbia as a "grown-up," but I'm starting to enjoy living in a college town without being in college.

I just started volunteering as an organizer with this group, so please reach out to me if you have anything you'd like to see here!

Looking forward to meeting you all!
    Kara

------------------------------
    Kara Potter
    Missouri State Teachers Association
    Columbia, MO
    Community Organizer, NTEN Digital Communications Group

• 2.  RE: Introductions - New Thread

Posted Aug 17, 2017 15:37

Hi, all,

I'm BJ, the other volunteer organizer for the Digital Communications community group. I'm a former software engineer and technical training manager who left the software industry in 2007. Since then, I do social media for outreach and community-building for nonprofits including the Anita Borg Institute, TechSoup, and, most recently, Benetech. I did a stint a few years ago as an independent consultant, but I'm currently looking for another full-time position.

At Benetech, our online audience included many people with disabilities who use assistive technology to access the internet. Creating accessible digital content is one of my favorite topics, so you are welcome to ask me any questions about it.

I look forward to getting to know you!

bj

BJ Wishinsky
    Social Media for Social Good
    Mountain View, CA

• 3.  RE: Introductions - New Thread

Posted Aug 18, 2017 09:41
    I'm Jean, I handle all aspects of communications (media relations, website, social media, email marketing, etc.) for Legal Momentum, a small women's rights nonprofit. We are currently exploring redoing our Drupal 7 website. We use CiviCRM for email, events, and online giving. This forum has been helpful to me as I am a one-woman band here and always looking for ways to balance limited capacity with best practices. I'm coming up on my 4-year anniversary and thinking about my next move, preferably in  human rights/civil justice or environmental conservatio, so would love to connect with anyone who does similar work in NYC.

Jean Gazis

• 4.  RE: Introductions - New Thread

Posted Aug 22, 2017 12:09

Hi folks!

I'm the Digital Engagement Manager here at NTEN and I live in Portland, Oregon.

I do our email marketing, social media, and website content. Emails take up probably 80% of my time, but we're getting a new email system that's much more efficient, so I look forward to being able to spend more time/energy on web & social!

Erin Doherty
    Digital Engagement Manager
    Nonprofit Technology Network
    Portland, OR

• 5.  RE: Introductions - New Thread

Posted Sep 18, 2017 09:43
    Hello and Happy Monday! My name is Erin, and I'm the Web & E-Communications Manager for Mass Audubon, based at the headquarters in Lincoln, MA. My focus is all things on the digital front-end: I take the lead on website management, content implementation, e-newsletters, list management, donation forms, eCommerce stores...you get the idea. I serve as the bridge between IT and Marketing, so I work with pretty much all HQ departments, statewide programs, and our 26 staffed wildlife sanctuaries across the state.

Thanks! I look forward to learning a great deal from this community. :)

Erin Ellingwood
    Web & E-Communications Manager
    Mass Audubon
    Lincoln, MA

• 6.  RE: Introductions - New Thread

Posted Sep 19, 2017 10:29
    Welcome, @Erin Ellingwood! We look forward to learning from you!

Kara Potter
    Columbia, MO

• 7.  RE: Introductions - New Thread

Posted Sep 18, 2017 14:14
    Hello everyone,

My name is Matthew McHarness and I am the IT Manager for Metropolitan Family Service in Portland, Oregon.  I have been IT in government, industry, and now (since 2009) in the non-profit sector.  Guess where I'm happiest...  My goal these days is to enable technology for MFS without drawing too much in resources - provide the tools needed for the tasks at hand at the lowest possible cost.  One of my common statements to staff is that you have enough to worry about - you should not have to fight the tech you need to succeed.

I am joining this community to reach out and re-engage.  Not looking for anything in particular, just wanting to hear more.  My time is usually spent as a lurker on sites like this, monitoring content and throughput.  I have decided it's time to pull my dusty Usergroup hat out of storage and jump back in the pond.

Thank you,
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Matthew McHarness
    IT Manager
    Metropolitan Family Service, Portland, OR
    matthewm@mfs.email

Matthew McHarness
    IT Manager
    Metropolitan Family Service
    Portland, OR

• 8.  RE: Introductions - New Thread

Posted Sep 19, 2017 10:41
    Welcome! Thanks for jumping in!

Kara Potter
    Columbia, MO

• 9.  RE: Introductions - New Thread

Posted Sep 19, 2017 11:35
    Hello Everyone,
    I am Gita Maheshwaran and I work in the ECM space. I have been in this ECM space since 2000, worked in product development,have architect-ed solutions, done business analysis,managed project implementations. I have moved from the role of a consultant to industry. I have volunteered  in the non profit sector in the past.
    Now my goal is to work full time in non profit and want to be engaged more in the non profit IT sector and looking for opportunities where I can make effective contributions using my ECM expertise.

Gita Mahesh
    Johns Creek, GA

• 10.  RE: Introductions - New Thread

Posted Sep 20, 2017 19:17
    Welcome to the Digital Communications group, @Gita Mahesh, and thank you for introducing yourself! I co-moderate the group with @Kara Potter. Please feel free to jump right in to any group discussion of interest, or to start your own. And, for those unfamiliar with the acronym, perhaps you can explain what ECM is?

Best,
    bj

BJ Wishinsky
    Mountain View, CA

• 11.  RE: Introductions - New Thread

Posted Sep 22, 2017 11:45
    Hi everyone! I'm new to NTEN, and this is my first note in forum. I'm really pumped to learn more about NTEN members and contribute in any way that would be helpful the community. To briefly introduce myself, I run a digital agency in Chicago called Monday Loves You. We started in 2008 as a social fundraising platform, but have taken more of an agency approach, so rebranded a few weeks ago to our new name (I know the new name is a bit weird and quirky, but so are we!).

About 80% of our clients are nonprofits, where we help them use a mix of digital (strategy, tech development, marketing, and BI/ CRM) to help raise funds and get the word out about their mission.

Again - really excited to become active with NTEN, and helping out in any way possible!

Kevin LaManna
    Principal | Monday Loves You
    Chicago, IL

www.mondaylovesyou.com

• 12.  RE: Introductions - New Thread

Posted Sep 23, 2017 19:13
    Welcome to the NTEN communities, @Kevin LaManna! Thanks for introducing yourself. I enjoyed reading (on your website) why your agency changed its name. Great story!

BJ Wishinsky
    Social Media for Social Good
    Mountain View, CA

• 13.  RE: Introductions - New Thread

Posted Oct 17, 2017 17:01
    Edited by Julie Sloan Oct 17, 2017 17:02
    I'm Julie Sloan, born, raised and working in the northwest suburbs of Denver, Colorado! I've been at Jefferson Center for Mental Health for 16 years. I started my career in the non-profit world as a web developer, and over the years have added all digital marketing (social media, enewsletters, intranet manager and more) to the list. Looking forward to sharing information and learning new things on this board.

Julie Sloan
    Digital Communications
    Jefferson Center for Mental Health
    Wheat Ridge, CO

• 14.  RE: Introductions - New Thread

Posted Oct 23, 2017 17:50
    Welcome, @Julie Sloan! Glad to have you in the community.​

Bethany Lister
    Community Engagement Manager
    Nonprofit Technology Network
    bethany@nten.org

• 15.  RE: Introductions - New Thread

Posted Oct 24, 2017 10:41

Hello Everyone,

I'm an owner of Ocreative with my wife Andrea who started the business in 2003. We enjoy working together every day doing what we love - helping others with their marketing while using our creative skills and expertise. Ocreative is an award-winning, full-service, integrated marketing agency working with nonprofits and B2B businesses on all aspects of their marketing. ALthough we are located just outside Milwaukee, WI, we work with several clients throughtout the US from Hawaii to Massachusetts.

My personal background is in web development and multimedia design. I started years ago working with HTML and Macromedia Flash (doing ActionScript). I evolved into a website coder working primarly in PHP and Javascript to build custom content management systems. Wearing many hats, I have knowledge ranging from traditional print to email marketing to search engine marketing. However, as our business has grown, I continue spending more time in sales and business development.

I have a passion for all things tech! The web is my playground and I geek out over all of it. My analytical brain loves working in code and different technologies while my creative side enjoys using that technology in unique ways to develop unique solutions. Right now, I'm working heavily with Marketing Automation.

I look forward to sharing my knowlege and expertise when and where possible while continuing to learn from others!

Thanks

~Matt

Matthew Koeppel
    Principal
    Ocreative
    Hartland,WI
    www.ocreativemarketing.com

Visit us at Booth #618

• 16.  RE: Introductions - New Thread

Posted Nov 03, 2017 17:36
    Welcome, @Matt Koeppel!
    It sounds like you have a very diverse background! I'm looking forward to your contributions to the conversation. As someone who does not really have a tech background, it's interesting to hear perspectives from people who do!

Kara Potter
    Columbia, MO

• 17.  RE: Introductions - New Thread

Posted Nov 01, 2017 12:19
    Aloha!

My name is Taida Horozovic and I'm the Digital Media Manager at the Patient Access Network Foundation.

I manage our website in Joomla and another part of our site is a Donor Portal which is in WordPress, but I also cover social media, webinars, e-newsletters/eblasts, individual/online donations platform, and I design things for print and web. We are a small communications team of three but we get a lot done :)

Recently, I have been trying to make more room in my life to learn WordPress website building.

I have been in communications and non profits for a couple of decades now and I am really excited about where digital is heading :)

Happy to connect and network with all the awesome people here :)

Taida

• 18.  RE: Introductions - New Thread

Posted Nov 03, 2017 17:32
    Welcome, @Taida Horozovic!
    Wow! It sounds like you've got experience in quite a range of areas! I'm glad you're willing to share your expertise with us!

Kara Potter
    Columbia, MO

• 19.  RE: Introductions - New Thread

Posted Nov 03, 2017 18:22
    Hi everyone,

My name is Gord Holtslander. I'm the Director of Communications and Technology here at Circle Drive Church in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada. I oversee all the communications, both digital and print which means my days range from website development, to email automation, to video production, to postcard design. I'm also the tech guy, so that means interspersed with the digital communications I get calls, texts and slack messages regarding how to do things in a variety of programs or inquiries about why something isn't working, or FYIs like "I have no internet".

I've been working in Non Profit Country since 1992 and really enjoy it most of the time.

Right at the moment we are hoping to McGyver some camera gear and software together that would let us do live switching of video cameras. But that is an expensive proposition with anything name brand. And so far I've not been too successful in finding a lot of open source (free?) software to do what more obvious choices could do.

I'm looking forward to learning and contributing where I'm able.

Gordon Holtslander
    Director of Communications and Technology
    Circle Drive Church
    Saskatoon, SK

• 20.  RE: Introductions - New Thread

Posted Nov 03, 2017 21:08
    Hey y'all!

I'm Evan Harrell, and I am the Digital Marketing Manager for Christian Appalachian Project in Lexington, KY. We provide human service programs to people living in poverty in Appalachia, specifically in eastern Kentucky.

I coordinate our email blasts (Salsa), website content (Drupal), and social media (fb, tw, ig -- shameless plug).

I have been a member of NTEN for two years now (going on my third) and, although I have not gleaned as much from the community as I know I could have been, I look forward to getting more involved!

Peace!

Evan Harrell
    Christian Appalachian Project
    Lexington, KY

• 21.  RE: Introductions - New Thread

Posted Nov 16, 2017 15:41
    Edited by Ali Jaffar Nov 16, 2017 15:43
    Hello everyone! I'm Ali, and I'm the Lead Website Developer & Founder at Key Medium. Recently I've launched a website for a group of charter schools to boost enrollment to be eligible for a grant. See our nonprofit website work.

Another recent win is the COMPLETE REDESIGN of the nonprofitexpert.com website -- which has seen an increase in leads anywhere from 600 to 950% after the website redesign. Check out our other website design and development success cases.

I joined this NTEN community to better understand the needs of small nonprofit organizations, as well as to provide expert advice -- and if you'd like, very affordable services. We give steep discounts and donate our time to select organizations with our Coding for Causes program.

Ali Jaffar
    Lead Developer at Key Medium LLC
    codingforcauses@keymedium.com
    www.keymedium.com

• 22.  RE: Introductions - New Thread

Posted Nov 29, 2017 14:30
    Welcome, @Ali Jaffar!
    What a great recent win! Congrats! I'm sure your client was thrilled!
    We frequently have web design questions, so I hope you will share your expertise with us!

Kara Potter
    Columbia, MO

• 23.  RE: Introductions - New Thread

Posted Nov 17, 2017 14:31

Hi everyone!

My name is Bre and I specialize in digital communications and online fundraising for nonprofit organizations. I currently serve on the board of Camp Kesem and Girls Build LA, and am involved in various other nonprofits.

I manage a product called Social Press Kit that helps immensely increase social media sharing and engagement by your supporters and partners.

Excited to be a part of NTEN!

Bre

Bre Vergess
    Social Press Kit
    Los Angeles, CA

• 24.  RE: Introductions - New Thread

Posted Nov 29, 2017 14:27
    Welcome, @Bre Vergess!​
    I'm excited that you're excited! I look forward to seeing your contributions to the conversation! Please don't hesitate to ask any questions.

Kara Potter
    Columbia, MO

• 25.  RE: Introductions - New Thread

Posted Nov 28, 2017 10:42
    Howdy from Boulder, Colorado! My role at the Leave No Trace Center for Outdoor Ethics is largely focused on development and grant writing, and I was a communications director with the International Mountain Bicycling Association for a decade previously. I jumped into nonprofit work after more than a decade in journalism.

I recently scored a grant from a family foundation to launch a citizen science program. If anyone has insights on successful efforts in this space I'd be keen to discuss. Our focus will be on environmental awareness, with a STEM component and compatibility with Next Generation Science Standards. The initial platform will use mobile-friendly web pages, but if I can find more funding I'd like to build dedicated apps.

Mark Eller
    Foundations Director
    Leave No Trace Center For Outdoor Ethics
    Boulder, CO 80304

• 26.  RE: Introductions - New Thread

Posted Nov 29, 2017 14:19
    Welcome, @Mark Eller!
    This sounds like a really interesting project! Please keep us posted on how it turns out!

Kara Potter
    Columbia, MO

• 27.  RE: Introductions - New Thread

Posted Nov 28, 2017 12:03
    Hey All,

I'm Rashidah McCoy from Pittsburgh, PA! :)
    I currently live in Maryland and work in D.C. at the Jesuit Refugee Service/USA as the Communications Coordinator. I assist with all aspects of the organization's external communications, including website, branding, social media, digital components, and media relations.

I'm an advocate for social justice, education, and international unification. I came to JRS/USA after working on a variety of strategic communications, media relations, and social media campaigns for FleishmanHillard/DC in the Public Sector practice and at Kivvit.

I plan to attend the 2018 conference and hopefully meet some of you great peeps there!

Best Wishes!
    Rashidah

Rashidah McCoy

• 28.  RE: Introductions - New Thread

Posted Nov 29, 2017 14:14
    Welcome, @Rashidah McCoy!
    It sounds like you have a wide breadth of knowledge and experience! There are often questions in the discussion about branding, websites and social media, so I hope you will share some of your wisdom with us. And don't be shy about asking any questions of your own!

Kara Potter
    Columbia, MO

• 29.  RE: Introductions - New Thread

Posted Jan 02, 2018 13:42
    Hi all!

I'm new to NTEN and looking forward to learning from everyone! I'm based in Ottawa, Canada and work with the Dairy Processors Association of Canada as the Manager of Public Affairs and Operations. We're a small team, so my work is a little bit of everything (hence the odd title). I'm officially responsible for all of our communications, website, IT, strategic planning, etc., though my background really is in communications.

Hope to see you all at the conference in April!
    Andrea

Andrea Genereaux
    Manager, Public Affairs and Operations
    Dairy Processors Association of Canada
    Ottawa, Canada

• 30.  RE: Introductions - New Thread

Posted Jan 03, 2018 09:09
    Hello Andrea - welcome to another Ottawa nerd! :)

Michelle Tribe
    Coordinator: Electronic Giving
    Ottawa Humane Society
    Ottawa, ON

• 31.  RE: Introductions - New Thread

Posted Jan 05, 2018 17:08
    Welcome, @Andrea Genereaux!
    It sounds like you get to wear a whole bunch of hats! I've found this group to be a great resource for questions on those parts of my job where I know just enough to get myself into trouble. Please don't hesitate to ask a question or to share your knowledge!

Kara Potter
    Columbia, MO

• 32.  RE: Introductions - New Thread

Posted Jan 03, 2018 12:39
    Hello everyone!

My name is Magaly and I work in Seattle, WA as the Marketing and Communications Coordinator at a local non-profit called College Access Now. I primarily run all of our internal and external communications (email, social media, etc.) as well as do design work for the organization and maintain our website. I stumbled upon this position last year and the NTEN community has taught me so much already! I am excited to continue learning from you all!

Magaly Santos
    Marketing and Communications Coordinator
    College Access Now
    Seattle, WA

• 33.  RE: Introductions - New Thread

Posted Jan 05, 2018 17:09
    Welcome @Magaly Santos!
    I'm excited that you have already found this group to helpful! I know I have learned a lot from this crew! Please don't hesitate to share any wisdom or ask any questions.

Kara Potter
    Columbia, MO

• 34.  RE: Introductions - New Thread

Posted Jan 08, 2018 19:47
    Edited by Gregg Banse Jan 08, 2018 19:48
    Hello and Happy New Year!

I'm Gregg Banse, Director of Marketing and Business Development for Lake Champlain Maritime Museum. Don't look at the website yet - I haven't published the new version yet. :o) We're a small non-profit dedicated to researching and sharing the natural and cultural resources of Lake Champlain (in-between New York and Vermont states).

I've been in the online world since before Google as a service provider and a service consumer. Recently, I was the webmaster for George Mason University, leading their website overhaul project (65,000 pages of content and over 1200 stakeholders). I then took a position with American University as their Director of Digital Strategies. Before all of that I ran my own consulting business and helped clients with website projects and online marketing in the US, UK, Asia, and Canada. I'm white hat but have dabbled in black hat stuff just to learn how it worked and what to look out for from a defensive point of view.  I am a former moderator of WebmasterWorld (webmasterworld.com) and have presented on eCommerce, SEO, social media marketing, email marketing, choosing appropriate technologies, and internet security. I'm a graduate of the ASK Method Masterclass and have been developing automated marketing segmentation funnels - appropriate to our scale - for LCMM.

On my own time I pursue my passion of teaching webmasters how to step above the daily grind, view the big picture, and make the critical decisions that will help them lead their organization to success. I love what I do! Contact me anytime if you'd like to talk shop or kibbitz.

Gregg Banse
    Director of Marketing & Business Development
    Lake Champlain Maritime Museum
    Vergennes, Vermont
    http://www.lcmm.org
    https://greggbanse.com

• 35.  RE: Introductions - New Thread

Posted Jan 12, 2018 13:09
    Welcome, @Gregg Banse!
    It looks like you bring a wealth of web redesign wisdom!
    Please share your wins with us as you work on your new site!
    I'm in the middle of a web redesign, so if will be sure to reach out if I have any questions.
    Thanks!

Kara Potter
    Columbia, MO

• 36.  RE: Introductions - New Thread

Posted Jan 12, 2018 13:38
    Hello Kara,
    Thank you. Happy to talk shop anytime.

I'll have to think about posting "wins" as they aren't definitive but I'll post something about the status and approach.

G

Gregg Banse
    Director of Marketing & Business Development
    Lake Champlain Maritime Museum
    Vergennes, Vermont
    http://www.lcmm.org
    https://greggbanse.com

• 37.  RE: Introductions - New Thread

Posted Feb 12, 2018 17:55
    Hi Everyone,

I'm new to NTEN, and I love what I see in the community. I help nonprofits and social impact groups to build much stronger relationships with employees, donors, volunteers, customers and other stakeholders. We use experiential social media, which builds trust through interaction.

I've been pioneering experiential since 2006, and I've worked with nonprofits, governments and commercial clients; however, this year I decided to focus on working with nonprofits because their ethos of serving people resonates with experiential.

I love helping people discover the power of trust, which is unconscious for most people. I've found that trust is the foundation of relationship and commitment, but orgs have to unlearn a few standard business practices in order to work with it. Once they discover it though, it's amaazzing. It changes things in the most delightful ways.

I look forward to getting to know everyone!

Christopher Rollyson
    Primary Contact
    Chief Customer Office | CSRA Inc.
    N/A, IL United States
    http://rollyson.net

• 38.  RE: Introductions - New Thread

Posted Feb 22, 2018 16:24
    Hello @Christopher Rollyson!
    Welcome to this group! I agree that NTEN is a great community! Please don't hesitate to share any insights or ask any questions. This group is great at helping out!
    You've certainly piqued my interest in experiential social media. Thanks for sharing that link!

Kara Potter
    Columbia, MO

• 39.  RE: Introductions - New Thread

Posted Mar 16, 2018 13:48
    I lead the AdoptUSKids digital media team. We develop and run informational websites, social media, and email campaigns as well as develop software for the child welfare sector. For example, we run a national photolisting that connects children and teens in foster care with families who are looking to adopt. Thanks for welcoming me to the group.

Anna Marshall
    Digital media director, AdoptUSKids
    amarshall@nwresource.org
    adoptuskids.org

• 40.  RE: Introductions - New Thread

Posted Mar 16, 2018 16:18

Greetings from Portland, OR!

I'm owner of ILLUSIO, a design company that transforms websites for nonprofits and changemakers to expand their global reach. We help organizations build their online presence, engage new supporters, and inspire community action. Be the magic.

I received an email about the Nonprofit Tech Club: Nonprofit Tech SW Washington event on March 29th.

So it inspired me to join the community and connect with you all.

Chuck Spidell

• 41.  RE: Introductions - New Thread

Posted Mar 17, 2018 01:17
    Welcome @Chuck Spidell!

There are many of us who are part of our local in-person Nonprofit Tech Clubs and the NTEN online communities, so glad you joined us here. It is also great to see another visual designer here in the Digital Communications online community. As you go through the threads, feel free to add any wisdom, share resources, and ask questions.

Thanks,

Joyce Bettencourt
    Online Community & Content Consultant – Caravan Studios/TechSoup
    studioh2o@gmail.com
    https://about.me/JoyceBettencourt

• 42.  RE: Introductions - New Thread

Posted Mar 18, 2018 11:01
    Hello All,

I'm Michael Stein, based in the San Francisco Bay Area. I've been participating in NTEN for what seems like eons. Over the past 30 years of working in the nonprofit technology sector, I've jumped around and worked at several tech providers (IGC.org, Groundspring.org, GetActive Software), several agencies (Mal Warwick Donordigital, Madera Group), working freelance (Oakwood Digital), and being a writer and blogger (TechSoup.org, 3 books, zillions of articles). My most common area of practice is digital fundraising, but I also work on projects involving email messaging, email welcome series, email acquisition, and CRM selection. I'll be attending 18NTC in New Orleans and look forward to connecting.

Best,
    Michael Stein
    www.oakwooddigital.net
    Twitter @mstein6​​3

• 43.  RE: Introductions - New Thread

Posted May 16, 2018 10:12
    Hello!
    I'm the Head of Knowledge Management at The Morton Arboretum, a 1,700-acre "tree museum," education center, event venue, and research facility just west of Chicago. I don't have "technology" or "digital" in my title, but I often serve as a liaison between technical and non-technical staff. I'm a kind of translator, consultant, and all-round problem-solver in my organization -- which is a really fun position to be in. Most of my experience comes from the museum world (I worked at an art museum for 11 years before coming here) and I've worked on projects ranging from hands-on exhibition interactives to learning management systems, collection management systems to location-based games, internal communication platforms to intellectual property policies. The success of all of these projects depends, of course, on communication (digital or otherwise), which is why I'm here!
    I'm excited to see the diversity of perspectives represented at NTEN, and I'm looking forward to engaging discussions on this forum and others!

Carissa Dougherty
    Head of Knowledge Management
    The Morton Arboretum
    Downers Grove, IL

• 44.  RE: Introductions - New Thread

Posted May 17, 2018 14:08