Nonprofit Digital Communications

last person joined: 11 hours ago 

For those doing digital strategy work, including written or multimedia content for nonprofit websites, social media, and e-newsletters. This group is for those digital communications folks who create written or multimedia content for websites, social media, and e-newsletters for nonprofits. Members will discuss topics such as social media trends, digital analytics, developing content, storytelling, planning and resources, content strategy, and more.

Looking for social media expert to speak in Chicago

• 1.  Looking for social media expert to speak in Chicago

Posted Apr 25, 2019 13:19
    Hello, my colleague at the National Immigrant Justice Center is helping to organize the MIE Legal Aid fundraising conference, which will be held in Chicago this summer, and they are looking for presenters who could be part of the social media session described below. Does anyone here who lives in Chicago have expertise in the topics below and may be interested in speaking at the conference? If so, please email my colleague Danae Kovac at dkovac@heartlandalliance.org (I'm just the messenger here!). If you know of someone who would be great for this opportunity (and is local to Chicago), please pass this information on!

Social Media for Fundraisers
    Topics to include:
    • What role can/should social media play in development?
    • Who is your audience?
    • How do small/solo development teams make smart decisions about how much time/energy to invest in social media?
    • Any data that shows ROI for social media
    • Examples of social media policies and tips for creating one
    • Examples of social media plans and tips for creating one

Thanks all!

------------------------------
    Julia Toepfer
    Marketing and Online Engagement Manager
    National Immigrant Justice Center
    Chicago, IL
    ------------------------------
    2020 Nonprofit Technology Conference Logo  w/ Baltimore Skyline