Nonprofit Digital Communications

last person joined: 10 hours ago 

For those doing digital strategy work, including written or multimedia content for nonprofit websites, social media, and e-newsletters. This group is for those digital communications folks who create written or multimedia content for websites, social media, and e-newsletters for nonprofits. Members will discuss topics such as social media trends, digital analytics, developing content, storytelling, planning and resources, content strategy, and more.

Help needed for DigiComm Connect Session

• 1.  Help needed for DigiComm Connect Session

Posted Mar 06, 2019 13:47
    Several of the NTC Connect sessions for community groups have been scheduled for early Friday afternoon (3/12).

https://www.nten.org/ntc/program/sessions/digital-communications-community-connect-session/

Unfortunately, both Kara and I have to get to the airport to catch flights and cannot facilitate.

Are there one or two volunteers who would be able to help lead the discussion? It's straightforward, one person writes the suggested topics from the group on the board and then walks through them. If possible, someone else takes notes.

Pleas reply here and let us know. Thanks!

------------------------------
    Sarah Meyer Hughes (pronouns: she/her)
    Manager, Analytics and Innovation
    American Dental Association
    Chicago, IL
    Community Co-Organizer, NTEN Digital Communications Group
    2020 Nonprofit Technology Conference Logo  w/ Baltimore Skyline

• 2.  RE: Help needed for DigiComm Connect Session

Posted Mar 07, 2019 18:23
    Hi Sarah,

I'll volunteer to help take notes. But I'm searching for this event in the NTC app and can't find it included on the Friday afternoon agenda. Is there somewhere in the app where I can find this and add to my schedule?

Katie Call
    Chicago, IL

• 3.  RE: Help needed for DigiComm Connect Session

Posted Mar 08, 2019 12:11
    I will plan on running by too and will be sure to mention it at Friday's Birds of a Feather for Community Managers. I am sure our DigiComm folks will improvise a productive session. Thanks for setting it up.

Doug Agee
    Online Community Manager
    Trout Unlimited
    Salt Lake City UT

• 4.  RE: Help needed for DigiComm Connect Session

Posted Mar 08, 2019 12:25
    Thanks @Katie Call and @Kristy Hayter for volunteering to facilitate the Connect session!

I will send a note to NTEN staff because I also agree the Connect sessions are difficult to find in the app. At least, I wasn't able to.​​

Sarah Meyer Hughes (pronouns: she/her)
    Manager, Analytics and Innovation
    Chicago, IL
    Community Co-Organizer, NTEN Digital Communications Group