Nonprofits and Data

last person joined: 4 days ago 

This group is for those interested in learning and sharing about all things data-related for nonprofits. The Nonprofits and Data group is for people using data to serve a mission, either directly or by improving nonprofits and the nonprofit sector. That includes everything from collecting data and managing databases to analytics, data visualization and data mining. Here are some examples of topics we discuss: using data to improve organizational effectiveness, measuring impact, using data for storytelling, tools for data management and analysis, figuring out the “right” data to collect, and learning skills to help us use data better.
  • 1.  Goals, KPIs and Targets

Posted Aug 20, 2019 12:45
    (cross-posted from the Digital Communications group)

Hi all

I was wondering if:

1) Folks have any links and resources they can share on the topic of setting goals, KPIs and targets for digital operations of nonprofits. I am interested in resources people have found useful in setting their own goals, KPIs and targets for their digital operations

2) Folks would be interested in chatting with me over the phone, Skype or Google Hangout about this topic. If you are a digital marketing manager for a nonprofit org who has set digital goals, KPIs and targets for your organization, I'd love to speak with you and find out more on your approach

Thanks

------------------------------
    Redante Asuncion-Reed
    Washington DC
    ------------------------------
    2020 Nonprofit Technology Conference Logo  w/ Baltimore Skyline