Nonprofits and Data

last person joined: 14 hours ago 

This group is for those interested in learning and sharing about all things data-related for nonprofits. The Nonprofits and Data group is for people using data to serve a mission, either directly or by improving nonprofits and the nonprofit sector. That includes everything from collecting data and managing databases to analytics, data visualization and data mining. Here are some examples of topics we discuss: using data to improve organizational effectiveness, measuring impact, using data for storytelling, tools for data management and analysis, figuring out the “right” data to collect, and learning skills to help us use data better.

Website exit survey

• 1.  Website exit survey

Posted Apr 24, 2018 12:37
    Need some help in implementing an online pop up exit survey for our multiple websites. My hopes is for a plug-in that will allow me to ask 3 to 4 simple questions when users navigate away from our website about experience. Want it to be cookies based so that repeat users won't be bothered every time they come, but could reset quarterly if I wish. Survey Monkey has feature but only works when entering site, not exiting. Any ideas out there?

------------------------------
    Joe Ostrander
    National Resource Center on Domestic Violence
    Harrisburg, PA

• 2.  RE: Website exit survey

Posted Apr 24, 2018 13:06
    Hey Joe,
    If you're on WordPress there are several plugin options that do a good job with popups. The version I used and was reasonably happy with is PopUpAlly: WordPress Popup Plugin Responsive - PopupAlly Pro
    AmbitionAlly remove preview
    WordPress Popup Plugin Responsive - PopupAlly Pro
    An Easy to Implement WordPress Popup That Can Double Your Opt-In Conversions And Triple Your Email List... 'PopupAlly resulted in a 32% increase in our conversion rate and more than tripled our email database in two months.'-Adam Callinan, Entrepreneur.com An Easy to Implement WordPress Popup That Can Double Your Opt-In Conversions...
    View this on AmbitionAlly >

Gregg Banse
    Director of Marketing & Business Development
    Lake Champlain Maritime Museum
    Vergennes, Vermont
    https://www.lcmm.org
    https://greggbanse.com

• 3.  RE: Website exit survey

Posted Apr 24, 2018 21:53
    Thank you