Digital Inclusion

last person joined: 28 days ago 

Help close the digital divide! Join us in supporting digital inclusion initiatives, sharing best practices, and showcasing digital inclusion programs. This Digital Inclusion group is focused on supporting digital inclusion initiatives, sharing best practices, and showcasing digital inclusion programs. It is designed to build community around digital inclusion and connect actors committed to helping close the digital divide.

19NTC and Digital Inclusion

• 1.  19NTC and Digital Inclusion

Posted Mar 09, 2019 11:48
    This thread is to discuss NTC before and after the conference.

There aren't many digital inclusion sessions this year, but here are a few:

Thursday, March 14th at 12:00pm - Digital Inclusion Birds of a Feather table at lunch

Thursday, March 14th at 3:00pm - Different Flavors of Digital Inclusion Programming

Friday, March 15th at 1:15pm - Digital Inclusion Community Connect Session

I won't be going to NTC this year and I am sure there are others in this community who would be interested in hearing what we missed.

"Different Flavors of Digital Inclusion Programming" has a shared notes page (please add to it if you can).

Would someone be willing to take notes at the connect session and share what was discussed with the community? Maybe a shared notes can be created and the link can be shared here?

I am looking forward to hearing about what you discuss at NTC.

------------------------------
    Emily Weinberg
    Organizer of NTEN's Digital Inclusion Online Community
    ------------------------------
    Tech Accelerate