Digital Inclusion

last person joined: 28 days ago 

Help close the digital divide! Join us in supporting digital inclusion initiatives, sharing best practices, and showcasing digital inclusion programs. This Digital Inclusion group is focused on supporting digital inclusion initiatives, sharing best practices, and showcasing digital inclusion programs. It is designed to build community around digital inclusion and connect actors committed to helping close the digital divide.

Measuring the Impact of Digital Literacy Services with Project Outcome & DigitalLearn.org

• 1.  Measuring the Impact of Digital Literacy Services with Project Outcome & DigitalLearn.org

Posted Sep 13, 2017 19:23
    Hi! I wanted to let you know about a webinar I will be joining tomorrow that will discuss a few different digital literacy education resources and assessment of digital literacy services. Hope to see you there! Measuring the Impact of Digital Literacy Services with Project Outcome & DigitalLearn.org
    Public Library Association (PLA) remove preview
    Measuring the Impact of Digital Literacy Services with Project Outcome & DigitalLearn.org
    PLA has two free tools that can help you provide and measure digital literacy services. DigitalLearn.org provides tutorials on essential basic technologies designed for use in library patron training, and also offers the ability to create a custom site branded for your library.
    View this on Public Library Association (PLA) >

------------------------------
    Shauna Edson
    Digital Inclusion Fellow
    Salt Lake City Public Library
    Salt Lake City, UT
    ------------------------------
    Tech Accelerate

• 2.  RE: Measuring the Impact of Digital Literacy Services with Project Outcome & DigitalLearn.org

Posted Sep 15, 2017 14:14
    Thank you for sharing this!  Drew and I both tuned in and learned quite a bit; I'm going to do some more research about Project Outcome as well.

Leana Mayzlina
    Senior Digital Inclusion Manager
    NTEN: The Nonprofit Technology Network

Direct: 503.272.8743

Get the latest nonprofit news, case studies and best practices. Explore and subscribe to the NTEN Connect blog.

Tech Accelerate

• 3.  RE: Measuring the Impact of Digital Literacy Services with Project Outcome & DigitalLearn.org

Posted Sep 18, 2017 17:55

Nashville Public LIbrary is  using  Project Outcome to help us measure outcomes for our Digital Inclusion programming this fiscal year. Project Outcome is a wonderful initiative of ALA/PLA and is a great tool for libraries! 

Susan Reaves , Digital Literacy Educator

Nashville Public Library | Community Engagement and Education

615 Church Street| Nashville, TN | 37219

615-880-3959 | http://www.library.nashville.org

Winner of the National Medal for Museum and Library Science

Tech Accelerate