Digital Inclusion

last person joined: 27 days ago 

Help close the digital divide! Join us in supporting digital inclusion initiatives, sharing best practices, and showcasing digital inclusion programs. This Digital Inclusion group is focused on supporting digital inclusion initiatives, sharing best practices, and showcasing digital inclusion programs. It is designed to build community around digital inclusion and connect actors committed to helping close the digital divide.

Printable Google Sheets and Google Docs Lessons

• 1.  Printable Google Sheets and Google Docs Lessons

Posted Aug 07, 2019 10:03
    Hello,
    My department is adopting Google Classroom and we are putting together a manual for all our Instructors.  I have a very nice printable lesson on how to use Google Drive but Google has since changed and no longer makes this available for Docs and Sheet.   Project for Pride in Living also used to have very nice printable lessons but they have turned this over to GCFLearnFree.

I have looked at GCFlearnFree but didn't think the print out copy of the lesson was what we were looking for.  My last resort is techboomers but if there is something else out there or if someone else has a nice Doc and Sheet lesson that they could share with me I would really appreciate it.

------------------------------
    Necole Durham
    Atlanta Public Schools
    2020 Nonprofit Technology Conference Logo  w/ Baltimore Skyline

• 2.  RE: Printable Google Sheets and Google Docs Lessons

Posted Aug 08, 2019 14:35
    Hey Necole,
    Great to see you on here and glad to know you are still in this line of work!
    I'm sorry I don't have an answer to your question, but if you don't find any answers here, perhaps try posting to the Discuss list?  Maybe someone in there has an idea.
    Take care!
    Leana Mayzlina (pronouns: she/her)
    Senior Program Manager, NTEN
    503-272-8743
    nten.org @NTENorg

• 3.  RE: Printable Google Sheets and Google Docs Lessons

Posted Aug 09, 2019 11:56
    Edited by Heather Salters Aug 09, 2019 12:56
    Hi Necole!

Have you looked at the Public Library Association's digitallearn.org Google Tools?

I'm also a big fan of Denver Public Library's Technology Classes and Workshops, but I don't see that they have anything for Docs or Sheets.  But, I wanted to throw it out there as for future reference since it's another great place to for training materials!

Hope this helps!

Heather Salters
    DeKalb County Public Library
    Decatur, GA

• 4.  RE: Printable Google Sheets and Google Docs Lessons

Posted Aug 11, 2019 15:15
    Hi Heather,
    I took a look at the Denver Library website.  This is an excellent resource.  Thank you so much.  I hope you are doing well.  
    Necole