2019 Nonprofit Technology Conference NTC

last person joined: 10 minutes ago 

This is the community forum for 2019 Nonprofit Technology Conference (#19NTC) registrants. Use this group ask and answer questions, talk about the sessions that you're presenting or that you're excited to attend, and find other attendees to connect with before or during the conference.

Birds of a Feather Lunch Sessions

• 1.  Birds of a Feather Lunch Sessions

Posted 16 days ago
    I could not see a thread about this, so I was just popping in to give a shout-out for my BOAF lunch table, since the title may be vague and not 100% clear. I will be hosting a BOAF lunch table on Public Good Technology products. This is an extension of our (Caravan Studios, a division of TechSoup) Public Good App House Demo breakfast events. If you've built an App for social benefit, I'd love to hear about it and see it in action. If you are just interested in the topic of Apps for Change, I can share some of those that we have built and others that were demo'd at our events.

Hope to see you at my table!

-Susan

------------------------------
    Susan Tenby
    Director, Community and Strategic Partnerships, Caravan Studios
    TechSoup
    San Francisco, CA

• 2.  RE: Birds of a Feather Lunch Sessions

Posted 9 days ago
    Hi Susan,

Sorry I missed you at the lunch table! I came by today but you had perhaps left already because I got to lunch late.

I'm amazed by the work that Caravan Studios has been doing with community partners, and the approach you take to community-centric solution design. I'd love to connect sometime! We have a custom software application that we've been working on for many years, and are considering expanding its capabilities towards more interaction & engagement with our constituents and partner organizations.

Let me know if you'd ever be willing to connect. You can reach me directly by email at joe@foodforward.org.

Thanks!

ps. If anyone else is working on nonprofit software/solution design, I'd love to hear from you as well. Good luck to all the solution designers out there.

Joe Bobman
    (pronouns: he/him/his)
    Technology & Engagement Manager
    Food Forward
    Los Angeles, CA