Discuss

last person joined: 2 days ago 

Ask a question. Give advice. Share resources.
Looking for software or hardware recommendations? Want to know how others are using text messaging in their work? Trying to find examples of IT policies? The NTEN Discuss forum is a great resource for all of the above and more! It's the general discussion list for the NTEN community, and folks all over the US (and the world) are sharing their questions, answers, and news about nonprofit technology.

New to the group? Introduce yourself!
Reminder: Job posts are not allowed. Please visit the Nonprofit Tech Job Board to post a job or search for career opportunities.
Short link: http://community.nten.org/ntendiscuss

1.  Infusionsoft

Posted Sep 20, 2016 14:31
Hi All,
Is anyone using, or know of anyone using Infusionsoft?  I'm working with a museum interested in knowing more from anyone with experience using it.  https://www.infusionsoft.com/
Thanks much.

--

Dovetail Associates on the Hudson, Ltd.

Feza D. Oktay  | 845.849.3680 | Feza@DovetailAssociates.com DovetailAssociates.com 

2.  RE: Infusionsoft

Posted Sep 21, 2016 14:31
Feza,

Infusionsoft is amazing but a beast to learn and manage. Sandy Rees from Get Fully Funded uses it and would be good to talk to.

Sandy Rees, CFRE
Fundraising Coach and Chief Encouragement Officer

SandyRees@GetFullyFunded.com">SandyRees@GetFullyFunded.com

Hope that helps.

Beth

Beth S. Brodovsky | President
Iris Creative Group, Inc. | Focus Your Vision

451 S. Bethlehem Pike, Fort Washington, PA 19034
P: 267-468-7949 | www.iriscreative.com
PODCAST: www.drivingparticipation.com

3.  RE: Infusionsoft

Posted Sep 22, 2016 05:42

Good to know Beth, thanks so much!

4.  RE: Infusionsoft

Posted Jan 31, 2017 08:47
Interested to hear how this went - I am speaking with someone that insists that Infusionsoft is amazing for nonprofits but I can't seem to find information to back this up when it comes to donations management. I bet the marketing automation items are great but what about a CRM or even light donor tracking and membership fees? I saw another thread that says the reporting isn't great so just interested in any real world experience. 

------------------------------
Tim Sarrantonio
Director of Business Development
NeonCRM
------------------------------