Discuss

last person joined: 4 hours ago 

Ask a question. Give advice. Share resources.
Looking for software or hardware recommendations? Want to know how others are using text messaging in their work? Trying to find examples of IT policies? The NTEN Discuss forum is a great resource for all of the above and more! It's the general discussion list for the NTEN community, and folks all over the US (and the world) are sharing their questions, answers, and news about nonprofit technology.

New to the group? Introduce yourself!
Reminder: Job posts are not allowed. Please visit the Nonprofit Tech Job Board to post a job or search for career opportunities.
Short link: http://community.nten.org/ntendiscuss

Topic: Text To Pledge or Text to Give Platforms?

1.  Text To Pledge or Text to Give Platforms?

Posted Dec 14, 2016 17:01

Hi all, We have a yearly event and would like to try text to pledge (probably) and maybe text to give for our fund a need. I found an old thread that has some resources but since new technology is always being developed I thought I'd see if anyone has any recommendations.

Details

We have about 200 attendees

Most don't have big capacity but we can seed with larger donations from board members

Our goal is around $25,000 in the room

We'd like to have some sort of live update, whether it's a thermometer or names, amounts, comments from donors.

Good/Bad experiences with the platforms below? Recommendations?

We've looked into Sophist, Giving Fuel, Mobile Cause, Double the Donation, Give by Cell, @pay

thanks!

Vanessa

------------------------------
Vanessa Barrington
Primary Contact
Justice in Aging
Washington DC
------------------------------