WordPress

last person joined: 2 days ago 

A place for nonprofit WordPress developers and content managers of all skill levels.
The WordPress group is an engaged network of WordPress developers and content managers, for all skill levels, by WordPress users for WordPress users, to encourage the usage of and advocate for WordPress.

Our goal: to support nonprofit organizations using (or interested in using) WordPress. Additionally, this is a safe and friendly place for beginning WordPress developers and users to ask questions and connect to like-minded people.

Current organizers: Cindy Leonard, Jason King, and Mark Root-Wiley
Short link: http://community.nten.org/wordpress
Anyone can join and contribute to this group! Just create an account to get started.

1.  Changes in Community Organizers

Posted Jul 15, 2016 17:06

Hello all,

I'm sorry to announce that Yesenia and Venky have stepped down as organizers.  I want to publicly thank them for their time, effort and support of this community!  They'll still be around as community members.

I'm excited to announced that Jason King has joined our organizers team!  Jason sent me some tidbits about himself:

You've probably seen his profile pic around:

Here's his real face.  :)

L9yJ1NKNQASF7khjn1d0_WordCamp 2016 England France.jpg

Please join me in thanking Yesenia and Venky, and in welcoming Jason to the team!

Thanks,

Cindy

------------------------------
Cindy Leonard
Consulting Team Leader
Bayer Center for Nonprofit Management
Pittsburgh PA

2.  RE: Changes in Community Organizers

Posted Jul 15, 2016 17:53
Thank You!! Yesenia and Venky! I appreciate the energy it takes to vitalize a virtual community. And welcome Jason, who's insights I have appreciated on many aspects of WP and non-profit life.

3.  RE: Changes in Community Organizers

Posted Jul 21, 2016 13:21
Welcome, Jason!

Inline image 1

--
Bethany Lister
Community Program Manager
NTEN: The Nonprofit Technology Network
http://nten.org | @NTENorg
503-272-8733

Take the 2016 Technology Staffing and Investments Survey for a chance to win a $500 VISA gift card! Your insights will help us provide benchmarks and qualitative data about technology decisions for the nonprofit sector.

4.  RE: Changes in Community Organizers

Posted Jul 21, 2016 13:32

Thank you for the welcome Cindy, Gordon, Bethany... and Ralph Wiggum.

Jason King
WordPress Web Developer
London
www.kingjason.co.uk