Discuss

last person joined: yesterday 

Ask a question. Give advice. Share resources. Looking for software or hardware recommendations? Want to know how others are using text messaging in their work? Trying to find examples of IT policies? The NTEN Discuss forum is a great resource for all of the above and more! It's the general discussion list for the NTEN community, and folks all over the US (and the world) are sharing their questions, answers, and news about nonprofit technology.

Share your CRM migration stories

• 1.  Share your CRM migration stories

Posted 6 days ago
    Hello everyone,
    I recently started working with Plastic Pollution Coalition. One of my first challenges was to find a CRM that could help us manage our fundraising efforts, events, email lists, and memberships.
    After research and evaluation, we selected CiviCRM because it could serve as a database of record and help us manage everything else.
    We ran into many challenges during the migration from NationBuilder to CiviCRM, and documented some tips and solutions, so others can benefit from our experience.
    Has your organization been through a similar migration? If so, let me know if you have any tips, especially if you organization shifted from NationBuilder to CiviCRM or another platform.
    Best regards,

Roshani
    Tech Accelerate

• 2.  RE: Share your CRM migration stories

Posted 6 days ago
    Thank you Roshani Kothari. Your share is the perfect example of what makes NTEN so wonderful.

------------------------------
    Dale Anania
    Direct Response Officer
    The Marine Mammal Center
    Sausalito, CA
    pronouns: she/her/hers
    ------------------------------

Tech Accelerate