WordPress

last person joined: 10 hours ago 

A place for nonprofit WordPress developers and content managers of all skill levels.
The WordPress group is an engaged network of WordPress developers and content managers, for all skill levels, by WordPress users for WordPress users, to encourage the usage of and advocate for WordPress.

Our goal: to support nonprofit organizations using (or interested in using) WordPress. Additionally, this is a safe and friendly place for beginning WordPress developers and users to ask questions and connect to like-minded people.

Short link: http://community.nten.org/wordpress

Subject: Help improve this forum! Take a QUICK 5-minute survey

1.  Help improve this forum! Take a QUICK 5-minute survey

Posted Aug 24, 2016 14:03

With two new organizers joining the team (me and Jason), this seems like a good time to get a sense of how you use this forum and how we might make it and the NTEN WordPress online community overall even better.

With that in mind, we've made a brief survey for you to take. We'll leave it open through Friday, September 9, but I'd recommend you just get it over with and fill it out right now!

2016 NTEN WordPress Online Community Group Survey

Google Docs remove preview
2016 NTEN WordPress Online Community Group Survey

View this on Google Docs >

If you have specific ideas for the forum you want to share publicly, feel free to reply to this post, but we also have space in the survey for you to share your ideas with us privately.

Thanks in advance for your time. I'm really looking forward to helping us all learn more about WordPress, share our experiences, and support each other's technology and work to make the world a better place :)

Mark (and Cindy and Jason!)

------------------------------
Mark Root-Wiley

MRW Web Design / MRWweb.com / @MRWweb
Thoughtful WordPress Website for Nonprofits & Mission-Driven Organizations
Seattle, WA
------------------------------