After popular online events in 2016 and 2017, Cathexis Partners is joining up again with four companies that serve the nonprofit sector to offer a fourth edition of It’s a Peer-to-Peer World: Virtual Conference on September 18, 2018. Nonprofits can register for any or all of the five complimentary sessions at http://www.peertopeerworld.com.
The conference hosts — Accelerated Charity Growth (ACG), Cathexis Partners, Connected Nonprofit, OP3, and Turnkey — will share their unique experience and knowledge with the sector. And, nonprofits, including Alzheimer’s Association National Capital Area Chapter, Hydrocephalus Association, UNICEF New Zealand, World Bicycle Relief, and Wounded Warrior Project, will join to show attendees how they’re using peer-to-peer techniques to raise funds in the real world.
Topics include how to:
- increase revenue through the science behind peer-to-peer fundraising
- engage participants in your mission
- select the right peer-to-peer fundraising tech platform for your nonprofit
- turbocharge your fundraising activation rate
- uncover new potential sponsorship funding for your peer-to-peer program