Community IT Innovators’ CTO and our resident security expert, Matt Eshleman, will cover the basics a security plan should include for nonprofit cybersecurity readiness, giving updates and a synthesis of our recent security webinars.
He will cover
- Understanding and measuring cybersecurity risks to your mission and reputation
- Talking about ROI for cybersecurity measures, and how to consider costs and potential costs in your budget process, based on industry benchmarks
- Considering cyber insurance and which nonprofits particularly need such insurance; in safeguarding databases for healthcare and children/volunteers, guarding against billing and budgeting scams, and nonprofits who may be targeted for their advocacy work
- Updated security incidence response best practices
- Creating a multi-layered security plan that actively includes your staff and executives
There will be a 15 minute Q&A following the webinar, so bring your questions. As with all our webinars, this presentation is appropriate for an audience of varied IT and security experience.