1) Click the "Login/Sign Up" button at the top right of the screen to log into your account.
2) Once logged in, click the dropdown arrow next to your profile photo in the top right of the screen.
3) Click the "Profile" button.
4) Go to "My Account" tab.
5) Select "Discussion Signature" from the dropdown menu.
6) Add or remove variables or other content to create your discussion signature.
Think of the variables as placeholders for data in your profile. The default signature includes your first and last name, organization name and title, and your city and state. This example shows what Jane Doe's (the Executive Director of Portland's Awesome Organization) discussion signature would look like.
Directly add any additional information not available in the variables (placeholders). This example shows what Jane Doe's discussion signature would look like when she adds her Twitter handle.
7) Make changes, then click the "Save" button at the bottom of the screen.