Only current NTEN members are listed in the directory. Non-members may search the directory but have limited access to profile information. Before using be sure to review NTEN’s Privacy and Use Policy. (Related: Control what information is visible in your profile.)
1) Click the "Login/Sign Up" button at the top right of the screen to log into your account.
2) Once logged in, click "Directory" in the main menu.
3) If you’re looking for someone in particular, we recommend that you use the “Basic Search” tab. If you don’t know who you’re looking for, such as a potential speaker, consultant, or mentor, use the “Advanced Search” tab to search by location or keyword.
- If you are not sure how to spell a name, such as Tracy (Does it actually end in "ie," "y," or "ey"?) you can begin typing “Trac” and the results will return anything that starts with Trac.
- Find members in your city: Go to the “Advanced Search” tab, then the “Location” section, and enter your search terms in the “City” field. (Coming soon: Search via radius.)
- Search for someone with a specific expertise by using the “Keyword” field on the “Advanced Search” tab.