Norman Reiss

Nonprofit Bridge
NTEN Membership Committee

Contact Details

Nonprofit Bridge

Social Links

Bio

At DOROT, I am rolling out a new one-on-one tech coaching program to match older adults with volunteers to learn to use technology for social connection and accessing resources. I also enrich the lives of seniors through my current work with Selfhelp Community Services (virtual senior center facilitator) and the Radical Age Movement (technical advisor). At the Center for Court Innovation, I oversaw the planning, development, and implementation of a case management application to be used to enter client assessments and track compliance with court mandates. I also managed multiple Salesforce implementations, one using Nonprofit Starter Pack to track contracts and grants for Development and Fiscal, another for an infant involved court cases and a customized application for Brooklyn Justice Initiatives program. At other nonprofits, I completed the integration of Convio's online and offline platforms, managed the development of a Drupal based online registration system, led a cross-functional team which raised over $15 million in online fundraising revenue through special events, donation / registration forms, email marketing, memberships, memorials / tributes and ecommerce, managed multiple website redesigns and implemented search engine optimization techniques which ultimately doubled web driven information requests and drove increased program participation. I've presented at several nonprofit venues, including the annual Nonprofit Technology Conference. Please follow my blogs at YourAgeDoesntMatter and NonprofitBridge or contact me at normanreiss@gmail.com or at 646-827-0635