Dori Kelner

Sleight-of-Hand Studios

Contact Details

Sleight-of-Hand Studios

Bio

I consult with associations to create digital and web strategies that speak to organizational mission and audience expectations. I co-founded Sleight-of-Hand Studios as a digital agency committed to customer education. I have devoted over a decade to converting corporate project management and design methodologies into processes that fit with the needs of our association and nonprofit client base. With decades of experience in the IT and digital space, I have been a speaker at DrupalCon, DrupalGovCon, Association of Media & Publishing, User Experience Professional Association, and other digital meetings and conferences. I began my career as a coder and transitioned though various levels of management responsibility with teams from AOL, NCR Teradata, Westat, and the National Opinion Research Center of the University of Chicago. I hold a BA from Cornell University, a Master of Science, Summa Cum Laude, in information management from the University of Maryland University College, and am a Certified Systems Analyst. I love to cook and play golf, I'm a certified wine educator, and soon to be certified yoga teacher.

Education

University of Maryland University College
College Park, Maryland, United States
MS
Technology Management

Cornell University
Ithaca, New York, United States
BA
Liberal Arts/Government

Job History

Sleight-of-Hand Studios
Managing Partner