Chris ODonnell

Promet Source

Contact Details

Promet Source

Social Links

Bio

I launched my first website on New Year’s Eve 1995. It is still online (and even occasionally updated), making it one of the oldest personal websites on the Internet. I turned that HTML hobby into a job with a web design firm early in 1996, and 20 years later I'm still working to help organizations maximize the return on their web and mobile investments. Currently, I'm the Business Development Manager for Promet Source. I spend my days writing proposals, speaking with potential customers, and presenting to decision committees in a never ending quest to find the next really cool project for Promet. Although a sales guy by day, I'm a geek at heart that is far more comfortable in Linux than in Windows. When not working, I'm a big sports fan (Go Purdue, Red Sox Nation!) and when getting away from the city I like to get into the mountains to go camping. Most recently, I've become obsessed with English Premier League soccer (#saintsfc), and I'm currently scheming to plan a trip to England to attend several soccer matches.